Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Spotters - Was it you? West Yorkshire

West Yorkshire

Spotted another RCZ? Find out if they're here.

Post Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:22 pm
Hatman User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 271
Kudos: 23
Location: Cornwall. UK
Infinite Jest wrote:
Ah, that'll be it then. It was a nice lambo, tbf...

Thanks for the link - will see if I get a pass from the wife.

I'm new here, so not fully explored the forum yet - is there an idiot's guide to RCZ cleaning anywhere? I'm looking for tips on cleaning the arches, and getting rid of a few niggly marks...

Thanks again!


Dodo juice sn, get them wrapped to your taste, good luck & welcome abourd
GT HDI Dolphin Blue, JBL, Integral Leather, LED DRL's, Stop/Tail, Diamond Vision


Post Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1184
Kudos: 515
Infinite Jest wrote:
New West Yorkshire owner checking in.

Rothwell here. Just got a 2012 2.0 HDi GT.

I love it :D


Hi and welcome, I’m over in Brotherton near Pontefract a few of us who are attending the Yorkshire meet are meeting up in York then driving up to the meet in convoy your welcome to drive up with us if you can make it. :beer:
Image
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:19 pm
Infinite Jest Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 6
Kudos: 1
neilgsxr69 wrote:
Infinite Jest wrote:
New West Yorkshire owner checking in.

Rothwell here. Just got a 2012 2.0 HDi GT.

I love it :D


Hi and welcome, I’m over in Brotherton near Pontefract a few of us who are attending the Yorkshire meet are meeting up in York then driving up to the meet in convoy your welcome to drive up with us if you can make it. :beer:


Thank you :thumbup:

I'll let you know if I can make it.

Post Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:24 pm
Infinite Jest Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 6
Kudos: 1
Hatman wrote:
Infinite Jest wrote:
Ah, that'll be it then. It was a nice lambo, tbf...

Thanks for the link - will see if I get a pass from the wife.

I'm new here, so not fully explored the forum yet - is there an idiot's guide to RCZ cleaning anywhere? I'm looking for tips on cleaning the arches, and getting rid of a few niggly marks...

Thanks again!


Dodo juice sn, get them wrapped to your taste, good luck & welcome abourd


Cheers Hatman

I've just googled Dodo juice - £65 a pop! Is that the stuff??

If so, any other ways to clean the arches? :lol:

Post Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:49 pm
Hatman User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 271
Kudos: 23
Location: Cornwall. UK
GT HDI Dolphin Blue, JBL, Integral Leather, LED DRL's, Stop/Tail, Diamond Vision

Post Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:20 pm
Infinite Jest Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 6
Kudos: 1
Better :D

Thank you - will get me some of that.

Post Wed May 09, 2018 12:32 pm
mick200gt Regular
Regular

Posts: 38
Kudos: 13
Location: castleford west yorkshire
Another shout for a castleford owner ,amber red 200 gt

Post Wed May 09, 2018 6:26 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1184
Kudos: 515
mick200gt wrote:
Another shout for a castleford owner ,amber red 200 gt

Do you fancy attending the Yorkshire meet Mick? A few of us locals are meeting up for the drive up to the meet, your most welcome to tag along :thumbup:
Image
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Thu May 10, 2018 3:13 pm
mick200gt Regular
Regular

Posts: 38
Kudos: 13
Location: castleford west yorkshire
Long trip to cornwall due neil so cant make it but thanks for the invite

Previous

Return to RCZ Spotters - Was it you?