Kudos: 42
Picture of my Pearl white RCZ
Attachments
RCZ.jpg
RCZ.jpg (134.78 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

Post Sat May 27, 2017 6:32 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 167
Nice looking car!! I am biased though :D the pearl looks super when the sun goes low and the paint takes on a warm colour.Image
Do you have the carbon roof and mirrors on your car?
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sun May 28, 2017 9:48 pm
AAAHHCEEEZEED Member

Nice car too (biased myself), looks great when just washed too

Carbon roof and mirrors on mine too.

Went to Modified Nationals in it today at Peterborough and loved the drive there and back, Sadly no RCZ to be seen but suppose thats a good thing really

Post Mon May 29, 2017 10:24 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

AAAHHCEEEZEED wrote:
Nice car too (biased myself), looks great when just washed too

Carbon roof and mirrors on mine too.

Went to Modified Nationals in it today at Peterborough and loved the drive there and back, Sadly no RCZ to be seen but suppose thats a good thing really

Is yours a launch edition also then? Not many standard GTs with the carbon roof and mirrors. Noticed you also have the vision pack and the black pack which are standard on the launch edition Ng4 media system too?
There should be an etching on the near side roof arch at the rear denoting which number out of 200 it is. :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Tue May 30, 2017 8:16 pm
AAAHHCEEEZEED Member

Hi I dont know if its a launch edition I will check for the numbers, It had the black pack and NG4 media system.

Having checked the mirrors today they are not carbon they are just black

Will update later about the number

Post Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:25 pm
AAAHHCEEEZEED Member

Hi there Neil i cant find a number but may be looking in the wrong place. I looked on the window (doh) not the roof bar so will check again tomoz. But dont think it is a Launch model

Post Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:52 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Hi no it doesn't sound like it as it would have had carbon mirrors, your roof was an expensive extra at almost £1400 though! :dance:

Post Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:25 pm
AAAHHCEEEZEED Member

Neil

yes looking at the spec sheet for mine who ever bought it with all the extras did spend a small fortune. When i got it it was in mint condition with 26k on the clock. A few weeks after getting it I was run into the kerb on a very narrow bridge near to where I live and that scuffed the black alloy on the passenger side (front) a lot of swearing that evening and gesticulating to the fxxker who decided he wanted some of my side of the road as well as his.

I aim to get a winter run about possibly a Citroen C2 to be able to keep the mileage low as i do approx 25k miles a year :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

will have to see what happens

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:17 am
RCZIain Senior Member

Kudos: 46
I was only thinking the other day that the original owner of mine must have spent a fortune on it.
Its got quite a few options on it.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
2011 RCZ GT 200. Shark grey :)

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:40 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 813
Seems like taking the options was the order of the day with the RCZ, although mine was a Peugeot UK vehicle, it had every kit available at the time fitted from new.

It turns out that the guy who ran mine was involved with the development of the Red Carbon special edition, which coincidentally had almost the same kit as mine :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Return to Pearl White