Board index Other Stuff General Chat Tickled Me ......

Tickled Me ......

General Chat about anything non-car related; Jokes, fun, of interest, lifestyle, in the news

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:24 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 607
Thought I'd share this with the forum, I saw this today and it really tickled me in today's climate of PC this and PC that brigade....

I bet they'll still try to though.

Another thing, who is this PC brigade because I've not met one yet, do they exist ??
and why o why do we pander to the minority views rather than the majority views ??

after reading an earlier post - I'm now in a funny mood - LOL !! Ha Ha ... :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:58 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1126
Never been pc myself :lol: :lol:
Attachments
445DB9B0-C33C-4D63-97F4-6EB83C8CFDE4.jpeg
445DB9B0-C33C-4D63-97F4-6EB83C8CFDE4.jpeg (21.16 KiB) Viewed 431 times
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:57 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Kudos: 373
If that was really PC then the bar wire shouldn’t even be there for fear of compo claims by Mr Thief... :eusa-think:
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue

RCZ gone but not forgotten

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:11 pm
2retro User avatar

Kudos: 531
Mine's guarded by Richard Osborn-Brookes... :eusa-whistle:

richard_osborn-brookes.jpg
richard_osborn-brookes.jpg (72.73 KiB) Viewed 413 times

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

renegade79 wrote:
If that was really PC then the bar wire shouldn’t even be there for fear of compo claims by Mr Thief... :eusa-think:

That's the point I was trying to make - that it's not PC ! and good on the sign displayer for having the balls to put it up.

:beer: :thumbup:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Now on second white* R

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:29 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 247
When I were a nipper, many walls had broken glass imbedded in cement on the top of them to deter trespassers.
Unfortunately the regular scrotes just took an old thick blanket with them for their protection when scaling these defences. :shock:
Nowadays the wall owner would be in real trouble! :crazy:
In Spain, most homeowners, including us, fortify our castles with rejas (bars) as a deterrent. :roll:
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:44 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

stewartwillsher wrote:
When I were a nipper, many walls had broken glass imbedded in cement on the top of them to deter trespassers.
Unfortunately the regular scrotes just took an old thick blanket with them for their protection when scaling these defences. :shock:
In Spain, most homeowners, including us, fortify our castles with rejas (bars) as a deterrent. :roll:

Now I know what I do for a living, But I would like to know exactly what you can do to protect your property ?
and why can't you put glass / razor wire / electrification ( my favourite ) without having to put signs up ?

In my eyes if you're not invited into my home or gardens then you are there illegally and should therefore leave your rights outside. If my bloody big Rottweiler gets your big fat leg, then hard luck, or if you fall into my cesspit - hard cheese. Today no-one has any respect for other people, look how many times you're car gets damaged in car parks, does the other driver leave a note - hardly ever.

I promise tomorrow I'll be OK - I've taken a Valium, eaten a special chocolate cake from Amsterdam and now I is chilling innit .

Now on second white* R

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:00 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 247
Plecodoras wrote:
stewartwillsher wrote:

Now I know what I do for a living, But I would like to know exactly what you can do to protect your property ?
and why can't you put glass / razor wire / electrification ( my favourite ) without having to put signs up ?

In my eyes if you're not invited into my home or gardens then you are there illegally and should therefore leave your rights outside. If my bloody big Rottweiler gets your big fat leg, then hard luck, or if you fall into my cesspit - hard cheese. Today no-one has any respect for other people, look how many times you're car gets damaged in car parks, does the other driver leave a note - hardly ever.

I promise tomorrow I'll be OK - I've taken a Valium, eaten a special chocolate cake from Amsterdam and now I is chilling innit .

A shot (well long shot) or two or three, of a malt or similar (tonight it is William Lawson's) works wonders, but then I don't have a dickey ticker (I think) .
Wife takes pills; I take "medicine"!
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

Return to General Chat