Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys the hunt is on

the hunt is on

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:53 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 177
Just been to an ace bunfight called a despededa to celebrate the oncoming wedding of a friend of ours. :beer:
And guess who we should bump into ... the owner of our local Pug dealership that looks after our fleet. :thumbup:
Throwing caution to the wind (dosh not all accumulated yet), asked him to hunt down a diesel RCZ. :-)
So next phase initiated. :dance:
Now eagerly awaiting his results. :sleeping-yellow:
Attachments
spy.jpg
spy.jpg (8.88 KiB) Viewed 171 times
With a little bit of bloomin' luck!
My Fair Lady RCZ will be mine.
Just got to find her, that's all.

Post Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:53 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 491
Well good luck on that one Stewart, don't know that i'd leave it to someone else though, do you not have a preference with colour or spec ? mileage or age ?

I hope he finds you something special and it fulfills all your expectations ! :thumbup:

Don't forget - post some pics...

Cheers M. :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 177
Plecodoras wrote:
Well good luck on that one Stewart, don't know that i'd leave it to someone else though, do you not have a preference with colour or spec ? mileage or age ?

I hope he finds you something special and it fulfills all your expectations ! :thumbup:

Don't forget - post some pics...

Cheers M. :beer:

Method in my madness and delegation.
It has worked thus far on a couple of motors, and we have had a further three, one new, one ex-lease and an ex-demo from same Pug man in the village.
He has looked after the Zero and ATV and Mondeo also, no probs; a real workshop!
Any probs are dealt with pronto and no rip off.
OK, we pay a premium, so to speak, up front, but thereafter we are either under his, or Peugeot warranty, then village labour rates.
As he looks after all our motors, he acts in our interest as well as his own.
Last thirteen years, top guy, and his gang; could list a dozen or more instances of good service for our or the family motors.
If I go "Lone Ranger" I could save a bit but would also be exposed to more risk and still most likely end up with our local bod for remedial work, for peace of mind, anyway.
For the 407 and 5008, I gave him rough spec and price, and off he went and got them.
And he and the mechanics, know us, and our funny ways at describing things with hand signals and the odd Spanish word, and job gets done.
On RCZ, he knows - Diesel, clean and accident free, price limit and kms appropriate for age and price.
Colour and model, as it comes!
With a little bit of bloomin' luck!
My Fair Lady RCZ will be mine.
Just got to find her, that's all.

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys