Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys Injen THP156 Hard Pipe Kit

Injen THP156 Hard Pipe Kit

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:44 pm
RCZ-Performance User avatar

Kudos: 261

Polished hard pipe kit for the THP156 RCZ for £205.00*

These are new kits from Injen and made specifically for the THP156 found in the RCZ.

The hard pipe kit consists of what you see in the first photo: Hard Pipes, Black Silicone Hoses, and Hose Clamps. The other photo shows the kit installed (blue hoses shown are not included with this kit).

If you live outside the UK mainland, please contact me for pricing (I can have these shipped worldwide).

Payment accepted: PayPal or Bank Transfer.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me here or at [email protected]

*Price includes Shipping within the UK mainland (does not include Northern Ireland)

Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:52 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 542
Hi Steve, I have in the past thought about buying these but are there any real gains to be had over the stock items? Or is it that they just look better? I am drawn to shiny things! :lol:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:56 am
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 204
Do they fit the 200?

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
Not a Peugeot anymore, after god knows how many years. I now drive a 2013 Toyota GT86, called Steven.

Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:51 am

neilgsxr69 wrote:
Hi Steve, I have in the past thought about buying these but are there any real gains to be had over the stock items? Or is it that they just look better? I am drawn to shiny things! :lol:

No performance gains have been documented and that is because they have never been tested for that (pre and post install dyno). They definitely do brighten-up the engine bay though :thumbup:

Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:52 am

RCZIain wrote:
Do they fit the 200?

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

No. And unfortunately there is no hardpipe kit available today for the THP200 model. There was a little while back made by Forge, but they have discontinued it.

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys