Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys 2010 RCZ THP156 Black

2010 RCZ THP156 Black

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Wed May 09, 2018 11:06 pm
robrac Regular
Regular

Kudos: 29

Hi Guys,

Some of you might know of me on here (ROBRAC).

Well, I have decided to sell my super RCZ as I cant do much at the moment and I just hate to see it sat in the drive.

Its my own 2010 1.6 THP156 and as you can imagine I have been pampering my baby with super care and without any limit to cost.

If anything I have gone a little over the top with the spanners but when you work on RCZ`s most of the time you do get to know them quite well.

2010 (10 plate) but at the mo on my personal plate.
89,000 miles.
Black with black leather interior.
19" unmarked and spotless alloys with 4 matching new tyres on.
Spare alloy wheel and tyre in boot well but have the original foam insert and compressor for the purists.
Cruise, heated seats, front and rear sensors, all the trimmings really

Engine and gearbox perfect. Had full service just: oil, fluids, filters, brakes
Its had the timing chains, tensioners, hp fuel pump and coil packs replaced so should give the same mileage again and stay trouble free.

Interior and exterior looks like new.

Buying this one will be great for someone who wants the nicest, cleanest and best maintained RCZ I think is out there
(mind you I am biased!) :oops:
I obviously want zillions for it but I guess 5500 will do it.

If you want photos email me direct because mechanics are one thing, making photos smaller errrrrr!
[email protected] 07885 677004

Its worth coming to see but it would be safe to buy and have it delivered buying from me.

Or local station Gobowen, just come up and enjoy a super run home.

Post Wed May 09, 2018 11:23 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 549
Sorry to hear your letting your beloved RCZ go Rob, :( sounds like a bargain I’m sure someone will snap it up and as you say get a super well sorted Z. :thumbup:
It would be nice if you could keep an eye on the forum as your experience and knowledge of the RCZ is invaluable and I’m sure we will at some point call upon you for over the forum diagnoses. :thumbup: I know you mentioned you were having health problems hope you get sorted soon and back to full health and who knows in the future you may be looking for an R to wield your spanner’s on! :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Thu May 10, 2018 6:31 am
Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 57
If only i had this deal somewhere near me (and of course left hand drive car) i would buy it right away for my girlfriend :eusa-whistle:

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys