Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys Bargain to be had at Tesco ?

Bargain to be had at Tesco ?

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:22 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 491
Was in my local Tesco yesterday and noticed that they are selling all there stock of Simoniz products
for half price or less.

Now I have my preferred products I use for my Z but I always need shampoo, and I got the wax for my electric car, no point using the best stuff on that. So, I got these...
simoniz1.jpg
simoniz1.jpg (167.79 KiB) Viewed 306 times

Not bad... Wax = £3 2ltrs shampoo n wax = £4 and tyre shine = £2.50
this is just what I bought but they had leather wipes, bumper spray, etc etc. Maybe they've fallen out with Simoniz who knows but it's ok stuff for a second car or I'm sure the wax will be ok for the z's.
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 437
Sounds like a steal :thumbup: I’ve always found Simoniz products to be quite good remember the old liquid diamond wax? :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:41 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 150
I've had that wax years, can be a bit tough to remove if you apply it too heavily.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
Sandra, 2011 200 GT. Shark grey, Ulter Quad exhaust. Vision pack.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:42 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 175
Gor-blimey! Luv-a-duck! [gotta get ducks in somehow] :clap:
Look at that, old fashioned hard wax Simoniz. :dance:
Used to be the ONLY way on old cellulose paint, before acrylics and lacquer finishes, sparkly metalics and super wossname. :shock:
Back in the good (bad?) old days, some modern pansies tried to lure us onto Turtle wax gloop; no way! :( :(
T-cut, elbow grease and Simoniz. :thumbup:
:beer:
With a little bit of bloomin' luck!
My Fair Lady RCZ will be mine.
Just got to find her, that's all.

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys