Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys Bargain to be had at Tesco ?

Bargain to be had at Tesco ?

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:22 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 607
Was in my local Tesco yesterday and noticed that they are selling all there stock of Simoniz products
for half price or less.

Now I have my preferred products I use for my Z but I always need shampoo, and I got the wax for my electric car, no point using the best stuff on that. So, I got these...
simoniz1.jpg
simoniz1.jpg (167.79 KiB) Viewed 445 times

Not bad... Wax = £3 2ltrs shampoo n wax = £4 and tyre shine = £2.50
this is just what I bought but they had leather wipes, bumper spray, etc etc. Maybe they've fallen out with Simoniz who knows but it's ok stuff for a second car or I'm sure the wax will be ok for the z's.
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 538
Sounds like a steal :thumbup: I’ve always found Simoniz products to be quite good remember the old liquid diamond wax? :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:41 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 203
I've had that wax years, can be a bit tough to remove if you apply it too heavily.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
Not a Peugeot anymore, after god knows how many years. I now drive a 2013 Toyota GT86, called Steven.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:42 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 248
Gor-blimey! Luv-a-duck! [gotta get ducks in somehow] :clap:
Look at that, old fashioned hard wax Simoniz. :dance:
Used to be the ONLY way on old cellulose paint, before acrylics and lacquer finishes, sparkly metalics and super wossname. :shock:
Back in the good (bad?) old days, some modern pansies tried to lure us onto Turtle wax gloop; no way! :( :(
T-cut, elbow grease and Simoniz. :thumbup:
:beer:
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys