Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys My RCZ HDI after 5 happy years :(

My RCZ HDI after 5 happy years :(

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:55 pm
djdan Regular
Regular

Kudos: 0
Excuse the copy and paste advert.....

Up for sale is my 2012 Dolphin Blue Rcz. Powered by a 2.0 turbo diesel giving 163hp through a 6 speed manual gearbox. Its in fantastic condition for its age and mileage.

I bought this car in 2012 as an ex demonstrator where it had only covered 500 miles, its been a great car, thoroughly reliable and fantastic on fuel, returning easily over 50mpg. The car is a 2+2 with the back seats only really suitable for children so they have pretty much never been
sat in. The boot is surprisingly spacious for a car of this type! Only reason for sale is that we have a dog so we have now got a Focus ST.

The car has just benefitted from having its 19” alloys fully refurbished at sks coatings and hence are in mint condition, at the same time i replaced the front tyres so they are brand new and the rears have done around 2000miles.

The body is in fantastic condition for its age, its only ever been washed with the 2 bucket method in its lifetime and always been protected with quality waxes (never been through a car wash). I have just detailed it so its protected and ready for its new owner.

The interior is black leather including the dash and door cards. Being the GT model it has heated seats, bluetooth phone connectivity with audio streaming, front and rear parking sensors, big brakes etc!

The car will come with a 12 month mot, i am just waiting for brand new brand new brembo 340mm discs to arrive before i put it in, these will be fitted along with brand new brembo pads and rear discs. This should be done during the week!

On the rear the car has an electronically activated rear spoiler.

The car has done 67k and this wont increase as we have a new car, it comes with full service history. Drives perfectly with no faults!

The current reg has just been put back on but for some reason the mot history online hasn’t updated with the reg so to check the history look up my old registration which is T16 STD.

£8000 ono which i feel represents its fantastic condition

Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask, i am not looking for any part ex’s, full insurance must be proven before any test drives and no large groups please. Will add photos as soon as fbey have uploaded to photobucket. Its on gumtree if u cant wait that long to see it :)

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:27 pm
djdan Regular
Regular

Kudos: 0
Oh my pics dont work! Prixe reduced to 7750

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys