Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys My RCZR is up on Autotrader

My RCZR is up on Autotrader

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:00 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3836
Kudos: 1028
Location: Peterborough

Well, its time for me to sell my RCZ R :cry:
It is now on autotrader, Pictures will be uploaded this afternoon.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 1082542410


Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:33 pm
RCZIain Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 331
Kudos: 94
Location: Lincolnshire
Good luck with the sale. Fingers crossed you don't get any mongs turn up for a "test flight"
Image
2011 RCZ GT 200, Shark Grey. Feline styling pack (quads :p ) Vision pack lights. JBL upgrade.

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:34 pm
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3836
Kudos: 1028
Location: Peterborough

RCZIain wrote:
Good luck with the sale. Fingers crossed you don't get any mongs turn up for a "test flight"


Thanks. Yeah I hope so too lol. It has half a tank of petrol and I dont plan on putting any more in :lol:

Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:42 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 3133
Kudos: 875
Location: Yorkshire
Smart as a carrot Abz, we know the R flys, and I’m sure yours will. :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:29 am
TAC User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 380
Kudos: 93
Good luck hope you get what your asking :thumbup:
Moroccan Red R
Black Mirror Caps
Limo rear quarter and back Tinted Windows
G3 Glass Coat
BlackVue DR750LW-2CH Front & Rear Dashcam
Personal number plate
0 Satellites visible

Post Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:47 am
NickT-00 Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 1
Kudos: 0
Abzynthe wrote:
Well, its time for me to sell my RCZ R :cry:
It is now on autotrader, Pictures will be uploaded this afternoon.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 1241528153


That's a great colour, I haven't seen one with that before

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:33 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3836
Kudos: 1028
Location: Peterborough

NickT-00 wrote:
Abzynthe wrote:
Well, its time for me to sell my RCZ R :cry:
It is now on autotrader, Pictures will be uploaded this afternoon.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 1241528153


That's a great colour, I haven't seen one with that before


Thanks. Yeah there are a few this colour, but they don't come up for sale very often.

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:34 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3836
Kudos: 1028
Location: Peterborough

TAC wrote:
Good luck hope you get what your asking :thumbup:


Thanks. I hope so too. We need to keep those residuals up! lol

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:35 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3836
Kudos: 1028
Location: Peterborough

DKZ5745 wrote:
Smart as a carrot Abz, we know the R flys, and I’m sure yours will. :thumbup:


That's not a term I've heard before lol.

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:36 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1669
Kudos: 332
Location: Ireland
What’s the used car market like in UK these days? Is it hard or easy to sell cars privately? In Ireland you have to Be prepared to take a lot of calls and texts from low-ballers...
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue


RCZ gone but not forgotten

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:34 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3836
Kudos: 1028
Location: Peterborough

renegade79 wrote:
What’s the used car market like in UK these days? Is it hard or easy to sell cars privately? In Ireland you have to Be prepared to take a lot of calls and texts from low-ballers...


I haven't done it for a while, but tbh, I haven't had a single call. :cry:

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:23 am
DKZ5745 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 3133
Kudos: 875
Location: Yorkshire
If I had some spare cash, I think your phone would be ringing of the hook :eusa-whistle:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:36 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1669
Kudos: 332
Location: Ireland
In my experience it’s difficult to sell a car worth over 10k privately.
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue


RCZ gone but not forgotten

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:39 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3836
Kudos: 1028
Location: Peterborough

renegade79 wrote:
In my experience it’s difficult to sell a car worth over 10k privately.


Yeah, I guess it will make it even more difficult that 5 out of the 7 for sale are trade sales. :(

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:39 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1669
Kudos: 332
Location: Ireland
Good luck in any case!
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue


RCZ gone but not forgotten

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 am
soundwave5150 User avatar

Regular
Regular

Posts: 42
Kudos: 0
If you haven't had any joy by March/April I might be in a position to buy it, not sure how helpful that is :D

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3836
Kudos: 1028
Location: Peterborough

soundwave5150 wrote:
If you haven't had any joy by March/April I might be in a position to buy it, not sure how helpful that is :D


Lol, its the best offer I've had so far! But really I'm hoping to sell by end of the year as my new car comes in three weeks.

Post Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:37 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3836
Kudos: 1028
Location: Peterborough


Post Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 3133
Kudos: 875
Location: Yorkshire
I’m amazed it hasn’t gone yet. If you wait until the divorce comes through I’ll have it. Maybe I should mention that to the wife :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:02 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1669
Kudos: 332
Location: Ireland
DKZ5745 wrote:
I’m amazed it hasn’t gone yet. If you wait until the divorce comes through I’ll have it. Maybe I should mention that to the wife :eusa-think:

It would solve one problem re; the quads :lol:

Although it would probably create another with the wife :lol:
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue


RCZ gone but not forgotten

Next

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys