Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys Has the world gone mad-2012 rcz £4399 !

Has the world gone mad-2012 rcz £4399 !

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:20 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 611
Well I'm sorry rcz'er, I found this add whilst looking for something else :-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-Peugeot ... 0009.m1982

Right it's only done 45,000 miles, 5 years old, a diesel and a colour combination to be envious of AND it's only £4399

AND it's got a private plate.

Now I've read the add but must of missed the bit where it says needs a new engine or this cars been living in my pond for the last 6 months...

I tell ya t'worlds gone mad, I say MAD !!!

Now can I sneak this into my back garden without t'wife seeing !! :eusa-whistle:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Burger28 Regular
Regular

Kudos: 4
That's a pretty dodgy-looking e-mail address he's got there. The last RCZ under £5k on eBay was clearly a scam too.

2retro User avatar

Kudos: 531
Zero feedback too... Hmmmmm :eusa-think:

RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 204
I say scam. Item location Herne Bay, Kent yet all of it's MOTs up to now have been in Prenton, Merseyside. 5 hours drive away.
Although, it's not beyond the realm of possibility it's been sold recently and is now getting flipped again.
Although it must have been sold very cheaply if it's only up for £4k and change now!

Oh yes and he spelled pristine incorrectly.
Not a Peugeot anymore, after god knows how many years. I now drive a 2013 Toyota GT86, called Steven.

RCZIain Moderator

It's got the pale leather arm rest I want too!
Not a Peugeot anymore, after god knows how many years. I now drive a 2013 Toyota GT86, called Steven.

Plecodoras User avatar

You must be able to buy one of those armrests from a squealer Ian?

Yeah you guys are right - it was late when I saw it, must have been half asleep !

You know the saying... if it's to good ..... blah blah blah - lol.
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Now on second white* R

RCZIain Moderator

I dread to think how much they would want for one.
They'd probably say it needs coding to the car before it will work too. Given how inept my local Peugeot dealer is.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

Plecodoras User avatar

RCZIain wrote:
I dread to think how much they would want for one.
They'd probably say it needs coding to the car before it will work too. Given how inept my local Peugeot dealer is.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

I know exactly how you feel, mine would say - ah yes you can't do that, after telling me that they don't do a white / cream interior on the RCZ.

Makes you wonder some times if they walk about with their eyes shut, when they had the cars in for sale, and don't even try to get the stores guy to crack a smile, more chance of me bedding Jodie Foster ! ha ha.

:beer:

Now on second white* R

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 539
I’m sure if you do a direct bank transfer they’ll even deliver the car for you Mick :roll: :lol:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys