Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys SOLD: 4 x Peugeot 19" Sortilege Alloys - Silver

SOLD: 4 x Peugeot 19" Sortilege Alloys - Silver

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 23
Hi guys,

I've had some Wolfrace alloys fitted on my RCZ so I'm now sticking the original Sortilege 19" silver alloys up for sale.
Obviously used but in very, very good condition - I couldn't spot any marks/chips etc when I had a scan over them earlier.
Gonna get my valeter to clean them up before selling so they look brand spanking new.

I've checked completed listings on eBay, and £150.00 each seems reasonable..?
Or, if you want all 4, call it £450.00.

Will get pics up when they have been cleaned up - just wanting to gauge interest for now.
Could potentially send them via courier, but would probably be quite costly.
Would prefer to meet up or have them collected - I'm in Wigan, but happy to travel to meet.

Cheers,
Lew

(Note: now sold!)
Last edited by Lewligan on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former owner of a black 64 plate Peugeot RCZ R, and a charcoal metallic 12 plate RCZ 200GT.

stuwren Regular
Regular

Kudos: 5
Lewligan wrote:
Hi guys,

I've had some Wolfrace alloys fitted on my RCZ so I'm now sticking the original Sortilege 19" silver alloys up for sale.
Obviously used but in very, very good condition - I couldn't spot any marks/chips etc when I had a scan over them earlier.
Gonna get my valeter to clean them up before selling so they look brand spanking new.

I've checked completed listings on eBay, and £150.00 each seems reasonable..?
Or, if you want all 4, call it £450.00.

Will get pics up when they have been cleaned up - just wanting to gauge interest for now.
Could potentially send them via courier, but would probably be quite costly.
Would prefer to meet up or have them collected - I'm in Wigan, but happy to travel to meet.

Cheers,
Lew

I've kerbed one of mine unfortunately and need a serviceable one. How much do you think courier would be and could you if i cover the cost?

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 538
Any photos of your Z with new wheels Lew?
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

Sorry, Stu, they're long gone now, mate - should've updated the thread. Apologies!

The 200 GT that I changed the wheels on has been traded in against my RCZ R now, Neil, but I think I may still have a pic of the old 'un with the Wolfrace alloys on. I'll see if I can dig it out.
Former owner of a black 64 plate Peugeot RCZ R, and a charcoal metallic 12 plate RCZ 200GT.

Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

neilgsxr69 wrote:
Any photos of your Z with new wheels Lew?

Not the greatest pic in the world, but this is a pic of my old 200 GT after I had put the Wolfrace alloys on.
I'd also previously had the arches wrapped in carbon fibre vinyl.

Was a great car, I'm sure the new owner (whoever that may be) will be loving it!

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 538
Yeh they look good very similar to the Peugeot sortilege wheel :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys