Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys Looking for Black RCZ Magnetic / Red Carbon Diesel

Looking for Black RCZ Magnetic / Red Carbon Diesel

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Jemzi Newbie

Kudos: 1
Hi all,

Looking to buy a Black Colour RCZ Magnetic or Red Carbon (Diesel) if anyone is selling or knows of any going. Unfortunately my Magnetic was recently written off so looking for a replacement, can't imagine driving anything else!

West Midlands based so preferably not a million miles away but willing to travel for the perfect car. If anyone is looking to sell or has links to any that's much appreciated!

Thanks in advance :)

Jem

Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 609
Hi Jemzi !

Good luck with your search, I used Autotrader and scanned the adds on Fleabay, remember that there are a few around, have a good luck and don't let your heart rule your head!

I know that's hard with the Z but good luck anyways - remember the bad points to look for,-

Mainly cam chain ( should have been done by now on warranty ), jacking points, and make sure No warning lights on dashboard. I always check the fuel consumption figures to see how it's been driven - this is an easy one to check, look through all the screens.

Cheers and share the pics when you find one !!! :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys