Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys For sale.....

For sale.....

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:37 am

Kudos: 4
Just got an RCZ, reluctantly selling this 1997 2.0l Peugeot 306 Roadster.... any decent offers accepted
Attachments
20170507_124000-1008x756.jpg
20170507_124000-1008x756.jpg (234.72 KiB) Viewed 980 times

Post Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:34 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 387
That looks really nice.

Put it in the garage and forget about it, sure to increase in value eventually.

Reminds me of the 307cc's I used to own, does it have an electric roof and is it metal or soft top?

Nice picture and location.

Good luck with the sale !

:beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:05 am

Kudos: 4
I had hoped to upgrade to a cc., like you had, what made you sell them?. I never saw one of the 306's with a hard top. It maybe used to have one. The roof is electric yeah. I've only ever spotted one of these roadsters in northern ireland, very few around to compare to. Might take your advice and keep it . Here it is yesterday getting a wee wash ready for the garage.
Attachments
20170826_215953-959x483.jpg
20170826_215953-959x483.jpg (184.8 KiB) Viewed 893 times

Post Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:42 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 387
I think you would regret selling it in a few years time. It already is limited in numbers as you say yourself. It's just economics and if you can afford to keep it or not.
As for me, why did i get rid of my 307cc is a whole new Saga lol.
Carrickfergus RCZ wrote:
I had hoped to upgrade to a cc., like you had, what made you sell them?. I never saw one of the 306's with a hard top. It maybe used to have one. The roof is electric yeah. I've only ever spotted one of these roadsters in northern ireland, very few around to compare to. Might take your advice and keep it . Here it is yesterday getting a wee wash ready for the garage.
I think you would regret selling it in a few years time. It already is limited in numbers as you say yourself. It's just economics and if you can afford to keep it or not.
As for me, why did i get rid of my 307cc is a whole new Saga lol. Image

Sent from my P4502 using Tapatalk
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 328
Plecodoras wrote:
As for me, why did i get rid of my 307cc is a whole new Saga lol.
Carrickfergus RCZ wrote:
As for me, why did i get rid of my 307cc is a whole new Saga lol. Image

Sent from my P4502 using Tapatalk

Wow that's Orange! :lol: :lol:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys