Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys gotta b a bargain 200gt - 8k

gotta b a bargain 200gt - 8k

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:50 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 609
Check this out

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ed-listing

This seems a right bargain 35k miles 200bhp full leather + f/r sensors for only £7,995 !!!

someones gonna get a very nice car.

:beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:34 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 538
Yes saw this one on eBay nice looking car just goes to show how second hand prices are falling just imagine what the trade in value was!
Any luck with the sale of the R yet Mick?
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:34 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 204
I paid 8k for mine. Mine had 48k on it though.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
Not a Peugeot anymore, after god knows how many years. I now drive a 2013 Toyota GT86, called Steven.

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:27 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 609
neilgsxr69 wrote:
Yes saw this one on eBay nice looking car just goes to show how second hand prices are falling just imagine what the trade in value was!

Eyup Mucker !!

In a word ........ Nope !!!

Ive had a few enquiries but nothing solid ( not helped by a R on trader for £14k !!! that didn't stay on for long )
Looks like I have the same guy that Kerry had wanting to buy hers, he even mentioned it, so after he said the same line to me that he said to her "" well it's only a French car after all "" , I've not bothered to reply - in fact edit - I just have and told him to maybe buy another French car ! I'm not desperate to sell for his £14k.
The advert has attracted over 100 views everyday since advertised and if the worst comes to it - I'll take it to Germania and flog it there when I go next month to Austria, with what I get I will travel first class flight back and still get more dosh than here. Hope you and yours are well and I haven't forgot the return trip out - just been a wee bit busy...
Cheers n Beers !! - eh how you getting on with the wrapping and I don't mean Ali G !!! :D

:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:35 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1127
Typical trader, got it wrong with the “full leather”. The stitching on the dash is the wrong colour for the “full leather” option. Leather seats yes - full leather, not on this car. Still cheap though :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:50 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 538
Plecodoras wrote:
neilgsxr69 wrote:

Eyup Mucker !!

In a word ........ Nope !!!

Ive had a few enquiries but nothing solid ( not helped by a R on trader for £14k !!! that didn't stay on for long )
Looks like I have the same guy that Kerry had wanting to buy hers, he even mentioned it, so after he said the same line to me that he said to her "" well it's only a French car after all "" , I've not bothered to reply - in fact edit - I just have and told him to maybe buy another French car ! I'm not desperate to sell for his £14k.
The advert has attracted over 100 views everyday since advertised and if the worst comes to it - I'll take it to Germania and flog it there when I go next month to Austria, with what I get I will travel first class flight back and still get more dosh than here. Hope you and yours are well and I haven't forgot the return trip out - just been a wee bit busy...
Cheers n Beers !! - eh how you getting on with the wrapping and I don't mean Ali G !!!

We're all good this end thanks :thumbup: whenever your selling something nice you always get the dreamers who just can't afford what they dream of owning :roll:
I'm sure you'll get what you want it's a super car and who can turn down go faster stripes? :lol:
Look forward to the return drive out. :beer:
Actually your idea of selling abroad isn't as daft as it seems :eusa-think:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys