Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys DUE TO PREGNANCY! '63 GT HDI PEARL WHITE WITH BLACK ARCHES

DUE TO PREGNANCY! '63 GT HDI PEARL WHITE WITH BLACK ARCHES

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

LadyTPC Newbie

Kudos: 0
Selling my beloved RCZ.... held on as long as I could but at 36 weeks pregnant it has to go as totally unsuitable for car seat.

Full service history
30500 miles - will go up as in daily use, low miles, even these predominately motorway as I was using for business
Black arches and smoke grey alloys
MOT till end Sep - previous MOT had no advisories.

Full service history, Peugeot RCZ HDi GT Coupe, 2.0 litre, Diesel, 2013 (63 plate) MOT: 26 September 2017 (no advisories) 30300 miles (but this will go up as the car is still in use) For sale only due to pregnancy. Low miles. White pearlescent paint with upgraded with black arches and 19 inch smokey alloys (only fault on the whole car is that the alloys do have a few kerb marks - just being honest! otherwise no dents, scratches, scuffs etc. Really nice car with lovely extras like heated electric leather seats, bluetooth stereo, parking sensors etc.... Very quick but economical as well with it being a diesel (50+mpg on a motorway run) PLEASE NO CANVASSERS 4 owners, WHITE, £11,150

Happy to send pics etc - just message me

Attachments
rcz sml.jpg
rcz sml.jpg (17.93 KiB) Viewed 585 times

Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 647
If your car is pregnant I would definitely keep it... Be kinda cool to have a baby RCZ !! :shock:

Good Luck with the pregnancy and sale, though I don't encourage selling babies..... :eusa-whistle:
Last edited by Plecodoras on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1137
Nice car :clap:

But you are about to introduce a person into this world, who will be the exact size the RCZ rear seats were designed for :eusa-think:

Although I agree with Plecodoras regarding the sale of babies (mainly due to the poor resale value of used ones) I would definitely consider keeping the Z and selling the baby ;)
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys