Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys RCZ Xenon Headlights complete and fully working

RCZ Xenon Headlights complete and fully working

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Petrinho Regular
Regular

Kudos: 0
Hi guys,

I'm selling the RCZ Xenon headlights fully working, complete with ballast and light. Obviously thay are fully working and in perfect conditions.

Price: 600£ (shipping inc.)

I would like to summerize all info that i think you have to know for your tranquillity and for fairness:

- Headlights are FULLY WORKING (ballast and lights included) and in perfect aesthetic conditions (MOUNTED AND TESTED)

- the headlight are RHD Native but inside the headlight there is a lever to convert them to LHD (or in any case to make possible the guide in LHD countries without blind other drivers - confirmed by peugeot) (MOUNTED AND TESTED)

- they are ALMOST plug&play, i mean that you don't need to buy anything else but you need to switch 2/3 wires from the headlight connector. You can choose to switch wires inside the headlight or pin on connectors (easier). (MOUNTED AND TESTED)

- there is one mounting brackets broken but this not affect a correct and sturdy mounting, in every case you can use the "peugeot Headlight mounting repair kit" (50€) or more simply electrician ties; i repeat that these are not strictly necessary

- i don't sell the height sensors. You can easily adjust the headlight with a screwdriver the first time and let it at the right height (like you do with manual halogen regulation)

For more info or pictures please contact me with PM

Thanks
Attachments
IMG_0688.jpg
Passenger Side
IMG_0688.jpg (238.75 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
IMG_0684.jpg
Driver Side
IMG_0684.jpg (235.21 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
IMG_0692.jpg
Ballast
IMG_0692.jpg (172.12 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
IMG_0683.jpg
Couple
IMG_0683.jpg (245.92 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
Last edited by Petrinho on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gedget Regular
Regular

Kudos: 7
I guess they are RHD, and cannot be converted to LHD?

Petrinho Regular
Regular

the headlights comes from an RHD car but they have a lever inside to select LHD or RHD configuration so you can use it in every road.

drdino Senior Member

Kudos: 21
Where's this lever?

Petrinho Regular
Regular

inside the headlight

tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 375
Any chance of any pictures please if you have the lights?

Just that it's usually quite hard to see with the unit in place.
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

drdino Senior Member

Yeah, if it's possible it would be great to see this feature as loads of people have asked this question before...

Petrinho Regular
Regular

i updated the first post adding infos that a lot of people are asking me during these weeks, hope this can help.

thanks everybody :)

drdino Senior Member

Hi Petrinho, just for the sake of the community, where's this lever located? It might help lots of people! :)

Petrinho Regular
Regular

drdino wrote:
Hi Petrinho, just for the sake of the community, where's this lever located? It might help lots of people! :)

hi drdino, as said the lever is located inside the headlight, and is not easy to find with headlight mounted;

the only problem is that at the moment i can't send a picture (i don't know if i could be able to frame it) because yesterday another user asked me to sell him the headlights, so i wrapped them with care in bubble-wrap and put them in the box ready for shipping.

This morning this "not very serious" user canceled the bank transfer, then the headlights are still available but i wouldn't reopen the box

freelockuk Regular
Regular

Kudos: 9
did you sell these

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys