Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys what price for 19in Sortilege alloy wheels ?

what price for 19in Sortilege alloy wheels ?

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Stu8 User avatar

Kudos: 39
I'm thinking of buying aftermarket alloys if i did I would sell on my newly refurbished 19 inch Sortilege alloys , but I'm not sure what price i should ask , any ideas so I don't sell my self short, it's not a definite yet just testing the water, any advice greatly appreciated. :eusa-think:

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 172
New they're around £375 each! But second hand refurbished your probably looking at around £500 depending on colour.You could possibly get more selling them single to be used as spares but run the risk of getting stuck with one. :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Nemi Regular
Regular

Kudos: 6
£375 seems a lot for single wheel (new) :eusa-think:

https://eshop-peugeot.cz/gb/wheels/815- ... 9-rcz.html here single wheel costs 223 eur (~£200). Maybe these things are cheeper in Europe :eusa-think:
MK2 200 GT Pearl White

Sanity Senior Member

Kudos: 42
Nemi wrote:

https://eshop-peugeot.cz/gb/wheels/815- ... 9-rcz.html here single wheel costs 223 eur (~£200). Maybe these things are cheeper in Europe :eusa-think:

Last time i looked Great Britain was still located in Europe... :lol: :roll: :crazy:

2retro User avatar

Kudos: 376
Sanity wrote:
Nemi wrote:

Last time i looked Great Britain was still located in Europe... :lol: :roll: :crazy:

Not for long! :wave:

Nemi Regular
Regular

Haha, sorry about GB not being in Europe :)
MK2 200 GT Pearl White

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 815
Nemi wrote:
Haha, sorry about GB not being in Europe :)

I think as time goes on, the majority of people in GB will be thinking the same :eusa-whistle:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

RCZIain Senior Member

Kudos: 46
Have you got any pictures of them? and are the tyres any good?
2011 RCZ GT 200. Shark grey :)

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 172
Nemi wrote:

I couldn't get a price up on that site but look at the dealer price in the UK and you'll be surprised :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 295
I bought a set of 4 for £300, of these ones and had them powder coated matt black.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

RichLeck Newbie

Kudos: 0
tianorth wrote:
I bought a set of 4 for £300, of these ones and had them powder coated matt black.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Might I enquire from where did you buy the 4 wheels and were tyres included?

I am looking for a Spare Wheel and tyre ,which will fit in the wheel well,to avoid having to use the emergency reflating pack,ruining the tyre,in the event of a puncture.

Would I be better buying an 18 alloy to fit in well and put that one back in the well after repair of punctured one?

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks, Rich

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 815
I thought I’d read that 19” fitted in the wheel well, could be wrong though. You could always take one off & try dropping it in to see if it fits :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

CircuitMonkey Regular
Regular

DKZ5745 wrote:
I thought I’d read that 19” fitted in the wheel well, could be wrong though. You could always take one off & try dropping it in to see if it fits :eusa-think:
It fits, very snug mind, I've had to let a bit of air out and the boot floor doesn't sit flush afterwards. Glad I had one after putting a big gash in the sidewall today :cry:

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk
2010 RCZ GT 200 charcoal grey
Cream leather interior
NG4 & JBL stereo upgrade
Vision pack
Love it!!!

2008 308 1.6 HDI 110 FAP
Given to the wife/Long distance drives

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys