Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ General Where were the RCZ’s ?

Where were the RCZ’s ?

General Community Discussion - Anything RCZ

Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:26 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1127
So, I have just returned from my MASSIVE birthday treat from my wife, a 15 day cruise round Europe, including tickets to the Monaco Grand Prix :thumbup:

We visited Valletta Malta, Athens Greece, Santorini, Heraklion Crete, Rhodes, Ajaccio Corsica, Ville Franche (for Monaco), Florence, Pisa, Rome, and guess how many RCZ’s I saw. 0. :shock:

I thought I would have seen at least 1 or 2 on my travels, but not even 1. :eusa-think:

There was a second hand car showroom in Monaco which had an interesting selection though, in the background was some sort of Porsch, no idea in the model, but it looked more like a track car than the usual, on the front row, Bentley, Ferrari, Mclaren, Mclaren, Lamborghini.

If only I’d had more time to shop :eusa-whistle:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:57 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 248
Hey!
RCZs are exclusive, but your missus must be a one-off to treat you to an amazing trip. ;)
My wife took me to Goodwood one year, and it did me no good at all. :o
I stood and drooled in the paddock; tears almost when they went up the hill.
But at the end of the day, I had motors that did the job for me, and a lady second to none. :clap:
Dreams are dreams but reality has some unbeatable aspects also. :thumbup:
The RCZs are out there owned by dreamers, but with their feet on the ground.
I'll be one soon. :oops:
Just topping my glass up. :D
Cheers. :beer:
[Where's the emojis for wine or whisky?]
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:56 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 538
They were all in Holland for the Euro meet! :D
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:20 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Forgot to mention, the car was parked on the drive for 16 days, it started first time when we got back :thumbup:

However, I had meant to leave it in gear with the handbrake off, but I forgot. There was an almighty crack as the rear brakes let go from the discs :thumbdown:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:34 pm
tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 371
As a birthday gift I would have though you would have said, Rather than me going on the cruise can I have the money for quads instead?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:54 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

I’m not sure that my OH would have got quite the same enjoyment out of quads as she did from the cruise. It would have been a hell of a lot cheaper though :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:30 pm
stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 248
The cruise wife and I did in the Caribbean is a bit of a blur and I certainly OD'd on grub and booze.
Son, and (at that time) future daughter-in-law were senior cruise staff, so our sail-and-sign card was "open".
If anyone wants to read a behind-the-scenes WAFFLE, just say so.
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:44 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 607
stewartwillsher wrote:
The cruise wife and I did in the Caribbean is a bit of a blur and I certainly OD'd on grub and booze.
Son, and (at that time) future daughter-in-law were senior cruise staff, so our sail-and-sign card was "open".
If anyone wants to read a behind-the-scenes WAFFLE, just say so.

I also did the Caribbean and it was truely amazing.

I would have to agree with Pete as it's all about compromises and quads or not you can't beat a good cruise !!

Fancy doing the Med cruise like you have just done Pete, or perhaps the Greece Cruise. Then there is Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand oh the list is endless.... :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Return to Peugeot RCZ General