Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ General Citroen/DS .Hybrid concept..

Citroen/DS .Hybrid concept..

General Community Discussion - Anything RCZ

Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:05 pm
jr4070 Senior Member

Kudos: 40
Damn, the other side if the group are thinking about the right kinda thing.. http://www.dsautomobiles.co.uk/inside-d ... rs/e-tense

Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:42 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 919
Well I’de Test drive one :eusa-think: I doubt they will make them though, or at least not without watering it down considerably.
It would also no doubt be the wrong side of £50k if it ever did hit the market.

Eye catching though :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:27 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 250
jr4070 wrote:
Damn, the other side if the group are thinking about the right kinda thing.. http://www.dsautomobiles.co.uk/inside-d ... rs/e-tense

Yes looks like all the money companies are piling into electric cars is paying off. Just look at these stats.

IMG_6169.JPG
IMG_6169.JPG (73.61 KiB) Viewed 410 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:14 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 268
Okay Guys it's been a long hard decision but well there's nothing else I can do but.......

well...

Okay then I'll part exchange my Nissan Leaf for one of these DS Electric thingy mi jigs, no it's pointless trying to stop me, my minds made up !!!!

:shock: :shock:

Wow !!! from my CX and BX days, I just love the French cars, and boy don't they just design em !

and those stats Neil are mind boggling - I know the Leaf is in an altogether different market, but when I floor it, it surprises a LOT of cars, had a 320 beemer struggling to match me, until I heard a big clunk and he fell back. the shear acceleration from a one gear no delay torque drive is like Scotty going into Warp drive !!!

Can't wait for the next couple of years, from what I've read there will be around 40 new electric models on the market from Volvo to Kia with eveything else in between.

:beer: Cheers me dears !!
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Return to Peugeot RCZ General