Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ General RCZ future classic?

RCZ future classic?

General Community Discussion - Anything RCZ

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:17 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 204
With reference to previous posts regarding second hand values and if they will start to increase or which models will be future classics I saw this on eBay maybe a future classic?
Maybe I'm just biased [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:09 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 193
I've said that all along.......

If you are lucky enough to have acquired one of the Peugeot branded Launch editions you have got to be onto a future classic.

It is the same the world over, first editions are the ones to have,

excluding small production runs of course, like the R :eusa-whistle:

And if these figures are out to go by - anyone got a launch edition? :thumbup:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :lol:

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:15 am
marinipersonal Senior Member

Kudos: 13
I think wouldn't take too long, despite the fact that I'm seeing more RCZ's now than when I had mine, at the moment they're more affordable, and most of their potential problems are known and sorted. As said, the special editions would achieve better values. And just thinking about cars, I wouldn't drive some of the modern classics, as their look are of particular taste, but to be honest, the RCZ is here for over 7 years, and still looking great. Can't understand Peugeot decision to stop selling them. All it needed was some minor improvements, and some better noise cancelling at the doors. Not that hard. Did in mine and was a even better experience.
PS: love the turbo sound in the Petrol.

Return to Peugeot RCZ General