Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ General How rare is yours?

How rare is yours?

General Community Discussion - Anything RCZ

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:28 pm
Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1054

neilgsxr69 wrote:
Abzynthe wrote:
My R is one of only 6 registered in 2013 :)

I kind of feel sorry for the 1 registered in 2017 though as that must have been sat for quite some time :eusa-think:

Could that possibly be the last new R to be sold in the U.K. though? Now that would be a claim to fame! :eusa-think:

Yeah I guess so. If its been sat in a dealer showroom until all RCZs have been sold and then sold itself, then it may even be the last new RCZ altogether?

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:49 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1245
Now I really do want it :helpme:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red
Black Pack
Vision Pack
Nav Pack
Sport pack

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:01 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 841
Now I might have this wrong but according to this and this is what I had thought, that there was 1 new R registered in 2016 and there has not been any registered since.

At first I thought does this mean registered that yearn which is right this is NEW registrations for the R and there is none for 2017, so where is the data showing one registered in 2017? Just so I can update my totals if this site is incorrect.
I originally posted that there were 302 registered in the UK, but seems 305 is the true figure according to the -
How Many Left site -

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/p ... #!firstreg

Anyways here's to hunting down the last z sold !!! :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:11 pm
Abzynthe User avatar

Plecodoras wrote:
Now I might have this wrong but according to this and this is what I had thought, that there was 1 new R registered in 2016 and there has not been any registered since.

At first I thought does this mean registered that yearn which is right this is NEW registrations for the R and there is none for 2017, so where is the data showing one registered in 2017? Just so I can update my totals if this site is incorrect.
I originally posted that there were 302 registered in the UK, but seems 305 is the true figure according to the -
How Many Left site -

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/p ... #!firstreg

Anyways here's to hunting down the last z sold !!! :beer:

That’s graph shows Road tax, there is another graph on there that shows when cars were registered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:07 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

I am sorry Abzynthe I cannot see this data please show me the error of my ways.

It does say first registered and this is presumably from new for the road?

As far as I can see one RCZ R was registered in 2016 and zero for 2017.

If there is another site that shows this data please post a link..... Thank You...

:beer:
Last edited by Plecodoras on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Now on second white* R

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:32 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 227
I don't think mine as a 200 gt is rare, but with the options on it maybe a little?

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
Not a Peugeot anymore, after god knows how many years. I now drive a 2013 Toyota GT86, called Steven. It done gone sideways.

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:36 am
Abzynthe User avatar

Plecodoras wrote:

If there is another site that shows this data please post a link..... Thank You...

My apologies. When I first looked at your graph, I misread it as the Tax one, and have since had a play around. You are right, it doesn't show any registered in 2017. I'm certain that when I looked originally, it definitely said one was registered in 2017.

Post Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:36 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Abzynthe wrote:
Plecodoras wrote:

My apologies. When I first looked at your graph, I misread it as the Tax one, and have since had a play around. You are right, it doesn't show any registered in 2017. I'm certain that when I looked originally, it definitely said one was registered in 2017.

No worries Abzynthe....

I was surprised to learn that one might have been sat in a showroom until this year and to be honest a little peaved that I didn't get it !! I have a 15 plate and it sure would have been nice to have the 16 plate and know that you got the last one for sale in the UK anyway, don't know about Europe.

No probs with the graph, I wasn't sure that I was missing something or you were getting your data from another site I didn't know about.

Either way 305 R's isn't many in the scheme of things ! and I have seen two in the scrapyard so down to 303 !

Cheers n Beers :beer:

Now on second white* R

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:53 pm
misterx Member

Kudos: 16
As at end of Q2 in 2019, there are 291 Rs taxed and 6 under SORN.

Nice to see that most of them are still around!

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:14 pm
Flanners Member

Kudos: 29
I would have thought the attrition rate for write-offs would be higher given the power and abilities of the car....shows the maturity and driving skills of the owners :eusa-think: guess why the insurance is 'cheap' on them too.

Previous

Return to Peugeot RCZ General