Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ General AC problem Is there a solution please

AC problem Is there a solution please

General Community Discussion - Anything RCZ

athir1972 Regular
Regular

Kudos: 0
drdino wrote:
Which codes exactly had the HVAC ECU stored?

Today I went to another diagnosis and the result was so here could be the problem in this picture
Attachments
a3.jpg
a3.jpg (216.16 KiB) Viewed 473 times

athir1972 Regular
Regular

the other test.
Attachments
a4.jpg
a4.jpg (217.66 KiB) Viewed 473 times
1a.jpg
1a.jpg (216.32 KiB) Viewed 473 times

drdino Senior Member

Kudos: 21
You are not going to get a/c working until you fix these. A/C pressure sensor is definitely needed for it to work. The thermostat is probably required as well.

athir1972 Regular
Regular

drdino wrote:
You are not going to get a/c working until you fix these. A/C pressure sensor is definitely needed for it to work. The thermostat is probably required as well.

thank you. what about this picture what he meant ??
Attachments
a5.jpg
a5.jpg (220.6 KiB) Viewed 440 times

athir1972 Regular
Regular

drdino wrote:

I think the problem i the thermostat will be must Replace . If the problem is in thermostat Is it reasonable that this problem cause the air conditioner to stop ?? It's a very stupid system.

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 550
Quite possibly :eusa-think: I recently had the thermostat housing changed on the wife’s Mini CooperS (same engine) and now the air con is not working so there is definitely a link there.
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

drdino Senior Member

A/C puts increased heat load on the engine and cooling system, therefore it might be the case that if the ECM thinks there's an issue with the thermostat, it doesn't allow the compressor to he switched on.

The pressure sensor is important as well.

athir1972 Regular
Regular

neilgsxr69 wrote:
Quite possibly :eusa-think: I recently had the thermostat housing changed on the wife’s Mini CooperS (same engine) and now the air con is not working so there is definitely a link there.

yes mate probability.

athir1972 Regular
Regular

drdino wrote:
A/C puts increased heat load on the engine and cooling system, therefore it might be the case that if the ECM thinks there's an issue with the thermostat, it doesn't allow the compressor to he switched on.

The pressure sensor is important as well.

Even if the car is cold and the morning starts up. The compressor does not work?!

Now I will change thermostat And see what will happen.

drdino Senior Member

Dont forget the a/c pressure sensor, that's equally, if not more, important.

athir1972 Regular
Regular

I have been replaced the thermostat. Now AC cooling works well...I will sell this stupid car and go back to Japanese cars that are comfortable and just turn on the engine and work without a headache.Thanks to everyone who tried to help me

ONLY AEK User avatar

Kudos: 63
yes you should

take a jap car that does not have a/c and it will never have a problem with the a/c
thp 156 with 268hp!!!!!!!!

athir1972 Regular
Regular

ONLY AEK wrote:
yes you should

take a jap car that does not have a/c and it will never have a problem with the a/c

oh yeah my new Japanese car without A/C :police: I will move to Canada so I do not need it. :lol: .... cheers
Attachments
344x258.jpg
344x258.jpg (27.29 KiB) Viewed 259 times

Previous

Return to Peugeot RCZ General