Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ General Trading In for 3008 SUV

Trading In for 3008 SUV

General Community Discussion - Anything RCZ

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 am
Dencole Regular
Regular

Kudos: 6
Hi All
April 2014 i picked up my RCZ as excited as new expectant father (i'm not a father). I have been driving it now for about 3.5 years. As much as i still love the drive and the look, its time for a change. So i have decided to trade it in for the new Peugeot 3008 SUV. Is there anyone else out there that has/have done the same thing? What do you think of this? I have test driven the 3008 and it is also a thing of beauty.

Cheers guys and girls.
Thank You
Love my RCZ

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:52 am
tony1968 User avatar

Kudos: 42
I still have my R but also have a 3008 SUV 2ltr BlueHDi GT Line.
Its a great car, absorbs bumps and handles well for its size, interior is a thing of beauty and its super practical with its huge boot and good rear seat room :)

Probably the best car Peugeot have produced to date :)

What engine/spec are you looking at?

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:21 am
ONLY AEK User avatar

Kudos: 27
i agree that 3008 is a beautifull car

i even went to a dealer and talked about it, but still.... cant live without my rcz..
thp 156 with 268hp!!!!!!!!

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:20 pm
RCZash User avatar

Kudos: 119
Hi
I find the middle seat in the rear very uncomfortable. Wouldn't be seating there myself very often but got to think of your passengers. ? :roll:
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:22 pm
2retro User avatar

Kudos: 335
RCZash wrote:
Hi
I find the middle seat in the rear very uncomfortable. Wouldn't be seating there myself very often but got to think of your passengers. ? :roll:

If his passengers are used to sitting in the back of an RCZ though they'll think it's Christmas! lol

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Kudos: 0
2retro wrote:
RCZash wrote:
Hi

If his passengers are used to sitting in the back of an RCZ though they'll think it's Christmas! lol

I have a 5008, so my third row could sit in an RCZ boot! :crazy:
looking to buy an RCZ in the near future

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Kudos: 10
I've done the same move, but for a Sportage. Can't complaint about the Sportage, but it was nowhere pleasant as the RCZ to drive.
But the 3008 is nicier and better to drive, so should be a very nice experience.
If I was in the market for and SUV, I would buy one without looking back.
And when some website pro VAG cars says it's better than their sponsors, it most be very good.

Return to Peugeot RCZ General