Board index Peugeot RCZ Latest Peugeot RCZ News & Reviews RCZ OFFICIALLY DROPPED

RCZ OFFICIALLY DROPPED

Latest RCZ News, Reviews and anything else relevant.

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:35 pm
wrapper Banned
Banned

Kudos: 73
I spoke today with my Peugeot sales manager and he confirmed that the RCZ and the 308 Cabriolet were being dropped. :cry:
Despite three temporary bans and various warnings, I continued to behave like a dick and got banned permanently.

Post Fri May 01, 2015 3:51 pm
Elephant99 Member

Kudos: 24
OMG! Big mistake Peugeot!
Opal White Phase 1 HDi nicknamed KK or Kim Kardasian due to her huge derrière!

Post Fri May 01, 2015 3:55 pm
bigmac3161 User avatar

Kudos: 738
Sure they have that many exciting cars in their model range it won't be missed :(
PURE WHITE VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R
BORN JULY HOPEFULLY
18" CADIS ALLOYS

Post Fri May 01, 2015 7:11 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 852
So, Audi bring out the TT to help their flagging sales. They then go on to develop and manufacture the R8.
Peugeot decide to actually market a concept car the RCZ, they then go on to..........................drop it :shock:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Fri May 01, 2015 8:32 pm
wrapper Banned
Banned

Kudos: 73
Its all down to sales.Rcz was a niche product and things like the 308 and the rep mobile 508 are easier to sell and thats what its all about.Peugeot should be congratulated on bringing the model to production,but the badge has no status against Audi so were up against it from launch.(the hellish front on the original design did not help of course)!! That was a bid by them to give their badge some credence by installing the corporate nose.Its sad but life goes on and i will be keeping mine as i think it may just develop into a future classic.
Despite three temporary bans and various warnings, I continued to behave like a dick and got banned permanently.

Post Fri May 01, 2015 9:48 pm
Frances Regular
Regular

Kudos: 9
So when are they going to stop making them then? I placed my order on Wednesday and the dealer didn't mention anything to me. I'm just hoping I don't suddenly get a phone call telling me the order is cancelled :oops:

Post Fri May 01, 2015 9:53 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

I think your safe for a while yet :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Sat May 02, 2015 7:40 am
Eastwing Member

Kudos: 12
My dealer at Worcester said get your order in by August to be sure you get exactly what you want.... He said the line stops in the new year. As said elsewhere it's all part of the corporate realignment of the range. The ceo was quoted as saying that of all the model silhouettes just 13 deliver the vast proportion of revenues. Motion and emotion my arse.

Post Sun May 03, 2015 2:38 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

So with a bit of luck, the brand will bomb, and guesse what they'll have to re-introduce to boost the brand name :eusa-whistle:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Mon May 04, 2015 3:42 pm
Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1025

Youve got to admit, with the current brand front end, both the 308cc and RCZ would look aweful.

Return to Latest Peugeot RCZ News & Reviews