Board index Peugeot RCZ Latest Peugeot RCZ News & Reviews 208 GTi 30th Edition

208 GTi 30th Edition

Latest RCZ News, Reviews and anything else relevant.

Post Sat May 09, 2015 8:34 pm
wrapper Banned
Banned

Kudos: 73
tianorth wrote:
Looks like the rcz hasn't moved since the last picture! :P

A heavy fail in Spot the difference comp.Should have gone to Specsavers. :shock:
Despite three temporary bans and various warnings, I continued to behave like a dick and got banned permanently.

Post Sat May 09, 2015 10:07 pm
tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 319
wrapper wrote:
tianorth wrote:

A heavy fail in Spot the difference comp.Should have gone to Specsavers. :shock:

So the fact that the latest pic is taken out of a different window........
ps Specsavers said my sight hasn't changed.
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Post Mon May 11, 2015 11:07 am
donnaj1dlh User avatar

Kudos: 425
I wish I liked the GTI more when I drove it. It's ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ... way prettier than the MINI but when it comes to driving them, they're poles apart.....
Celebrated the birth of a "bog standard" Amber Red 2.0 HDi GT RCZ............born on 01 Oct 11
.... staying faithful to the brand:
2011 RCZ HDi GT, Amber Red
2006 207 HDi GT, Lacerta Yellow
2000 306 HDi DTurbo, China Blue
1998 306 DTurbo, Silver
and then I went and bought a Volcanic Orange Mini Cooper S, born 14Jun14 ... 'kin meong.......

Post Tue May 12, 2015 2:43 pm
RCZash User avatar

Kudos: 123
Hi renegade79
The colour is Rioja Red, very subtle difference I think will not no until I park it next to a Moroccan Red RCZ. Pics to follow sometime? :-)
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Tue May 12, 2015 2:47 pm
RCZash User avatar

wrapper wrote:
Park it next to your blue bin,and if your lucky the council will take it away. :eusa-whistle:

Where I live we have Grey or Green bins, if blue is for rubbish I`m guessing you mean park the RCZ next to it because it Is a Mk 1 with silver rails. That's not going to happen. :eusa-think:
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Tue May 12, 2015 2:57 pm
RCZash User avatar

tianorth wrote:

It moved again,

Odd picture you may ask yourself. Short break in the Cotswolds, stayed at The Lygon Arms, Broadway. Valet parking, risky I know, so I had to go and check later.
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Tue May 12, 2015 3:02 pm
2retro User avatar

Kudos: 388
RCZash wrote:
Valet parking, risky I know, so I had to go and check later.

Guess that was after they had thrashed it up and down all those country lanes then? :?

Post Tue May 12, 2015 3:16 pm
RCZash User avatar

Went through my mind, took the mileage, car park was just at the back of the hotel. :crazy:
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Tue May 12, 2015 3:17 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 852
We have always used the meet & greet service when flying from Manchester, until this year :lol:
It was parked by myself, VERY carefully. Just got back & bonus, it was still there & no dents or scrapes :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue May 12, 2015 3:21 pm
RCZash User avatar

DKZ5745 wrote:
We have always used the meet & greet service when flying from Manchester, until this year :lol:
It was parked by myself, VERY carefully. Just got back & bonus, it was still there & no dents or scrapes :thumbup:

Quads are cheaper than holidays. :-)
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Tue May 12, 2015 3:25 pm
tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 319
RCZash wrote:
DKZ5745 wrote:

Have you seen this thread??

http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9404
:dance:
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Post Tue May 12, 2015 3:31 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

RCZash wrote:
DKZ5745 wrote:

I have a sneaky feeling the OH would have had a little input on the choice between quads & hols :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue May 12, 2015 3:33 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

tianorth wrote:
RCZash wrote:
DKZ5745 wrote:

Have you seen this thread??

http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9404
:dance:

Would that fit a GT200? Thought it was for the 163 Diesel..........
Btw don't suppose you take nectar points :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue May 12, 2015 3:37 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Strangely enough, the prickly subject of quads rose it's ugly head whilst sipping cocktails round the pool (thought it might be an appropriate time).
It appears the OH thinks they are not only a waste of money, but that they also spoil the back of the Z as they make it look like a boy racers car :brickwall:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue May 12, 2015 3:49 pm
2retro User avatar

Kudos: 388
Might as well change that signature now then, eh? :lol:

Post Tue May 12, 2015 5:39 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Sadly, I think you may be correct :helpme:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue May 12, 2015 6:19 pm
mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

DKZ5745 wrote:
Sadly, I think you may be correct :helpme:

I disagree but, in the interests of saving your marriage might I suggest these instead:
http://shop.rczperformance.com/product. ... tegoryId=2

Still gives the balance that back of the car lacks. If I was in the market again then I would be buying them. That said...it is a moot point as I had the quads. :lol: :P

Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Post Tue May 12, 2015 8:07 pm
wrapper Banned
Banned

RCZash wrote:
wrapper wrote:
Park it next to your blue bin,and if your lucky the council will take it away. :eusa-whistle:

Where I live we have Grey or Green bins, if blue is for rubbish I`m guessing you mean park the RCZ next to it because it Is a Mk 1 with silver rails. That's not going to happen. :eusa-think:

no no.. blue bins are for recyling..and i meant the red thing,The mk1 with silver rails would just go out with the general rubbish. :eusa-think:
Despite three temporary bans and various warnings, I continued to behave like a dick and got banned permanently.

Post Tue May 12, 2015 8:20 pm
wrapper Banned
Banned

RCZash wrote:
wrapper wrote:

Where I live we have Grey or Green bins, if blue is for rubbish I`m guessing you mean park the RCZ next to it because it Is a Mk 1 with silver rails. That's not going to happen. :eusa-think:[/quote
No No...i meant the red one.The mk1rcz with the silver rails would just go out with the normal rubbish. :-)

Post Tue May 12, 2015 8:33 pm
wrapper Banned
Banned

RCZash wrote:
wrapper wrote:

Where I live we have Grey or Green bins, if blue is for rubbish I`m guessing you mean park the RCZ next to it because it Is a Mk 1 with silver rails. That's not going to happen. :eusa-think:[/quoteNo i meant the red thing ..You put the mki with silver rails out with the normal refuse.

PreviousNext

Return to Latest Peugeot RCZ News & Reviews