Board index Peugeot RCZ Latest Peugeot RCZ News & Reviews RCZ Feline Pack

RCZ Feline Pack

Latest RCZ News, Reviews and anything else relevant.

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:01 am
tomy90 Senior Member

Kudos: 10
totally agree with you OO58RON it really does improve the look of the car just wish i had more luck with the system its either not fitted correctly or someone bangs into it (I think its fitted correctly this time round)
Future BMW M235i owner - Melbourne Red - Now Mine

156 GT, Opal White, 19" 'Sportliege' Alloy Wheels Midnight Silver, Black Mirrors, Black Callipers, Black Leather, Black Mesh Grill, Black Side Stripe, Quad Exhaust (Feline Pack)

http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd447/TommySmurf/My%20RCZ/

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 am
Eddiem7 Newbie

Kudos: 0
Same problem guys...looks like they have identified the issue after 6attempts. Ordered new parts in and so far so good...

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 am
mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

Well I'm going to collect mine for the second time as the dealer butchered the rear valance first time round...awaiting a sight at the "solution" today...hmmm
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:58 pm
bradshaw Senior Member

Kudos: 21
My dealer did a great job of fitting my feline exhaust, inc cutting the valance, only trouble was they damaged the rear bodywork in two places in the process, it took two days in their body shop to put it right.
THP200 SPORT, mercury grey, K&N filter, feline quads, red calipers, private plate, age is just a number!

Post Thu May 03, 2012 8:56 pm
RCZ-Performance User avatar

Kudos: 249

RCZ Performance is selling the Feline Quad Exhaust system !!!

Check out this post in the Market Place for more information:

http://peugeotrczforum.co.uk/quad-exhaust-from-zunsport-now-being-sold-rcz-performance-t3897.html

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 pm
peteBrcz Regular
Regular

I currently have an RCZ with quads ( fitted originally by Peugeot ) - I am in the process of ordering another RCZ but wonder if the quad Exhausts are still available ?

I had read somewhere on the forum that they had stopped making them. But that there was still a small number available, ?

According to my Peugeot Dealer they are no longer available :thumbdown:

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:31 pm
OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 890
peteBrcz wrote:
I currently have an RCZ with quads ( fitted originally by Peugeot ) - I am in the process of ordering another RCZ but wonder if the quad Exhausts are still available ?

I had read somewhere on the forum that they had stopped making them. But that there was still a small number available, ?

Read the post above yours and the answer to your question is there :thumbup:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:56 pm
mrizzle User avatar

peteBrcz wrote:

The company that made the feline kit exhausts is a company called Zunsport. They are no longer available from Peugeot but can be ordered from RCZperformance.com. Then all you need is to get them fitted. I attach a link for the Zunsport system.

http://rczperformance.com/Exhaust.html#Zunsport
Last edited by mrizzle on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:41 pm
RCZ-Performance User avatar

Kudos: 249

As mentioned the quad-tip exhaust system from Peugeot, part of the Feline Package, is no longer available from Peugeot as they sold all of them. The company that made them for Peugeot, Zunsport, can now sell directly to the public through distributors.

RCZ Performance is a distributor of this exhaust system and you can find more information about it here:

http://rczperformance.com/Exhaust.html#Zunsport

We also sell all of the other exhaust systems for the RCZ that is on the market today, along with any other items you can think of for the car. We specialize in ONLY the RCZ.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 pm
lilly22 Newbie

Help! So fed up as had feline quad fitted when new and had come apart at the tape 4 times now! The dealer want to now add a silencer to fix it??? I'm no technician but not convinced, has anyone else experienced this problem?

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm
jc73uk User avatar

Kudos: 1
lilly22 wrote:
Help! So fed up as had feline quad fitted when new and had come apart at the tape 4 times now! The dealer want to now add a silencer to fix it??? I'm no technician but not convinced, has anyone else experienced this problem?

Not had any issues with my feline exhaust. If it was fitted by your dealer, it should be covered under warranty and they should either repair or replace the item if it's defective. You haven't hit or knocked them reversing by any chance?
RCZ HDi GT Black.

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:57 pm
grahamdiane Newbie

Think the exhaust looks fantastic. Not sure about the stripes.

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:02 pm
mrizzle User avatar

grahamdiane wrote:
Think the exhaust looks fantastic. Not sure about the stripes.

I'm with you. The stripes are a little chav.
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:10 pm
budgie19650 User avatar

Regular
Regular

lilly22 wrote:

my Quad has also fallen apart was held together with cable ties dealer showing no interest in fixing Quads now nocking like mad 3rd time this has happend pissed of with arbury dealer poor design :oops: :thumbdown:

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:05 pm
tomy90 Senior Member

they have put what they call 'special tape' inside system to stop it rattling but that was not the issue it loosens up and starts blowing.

I do feel at times to get the quad system ripped off and have a performance system fitted or just resort back to stock setup.

(it is ruining my experience with the car to be honest)

156 GT, Opal White, 19" 'Sportliege' Alloy Wheels Midnight Silver, Black Mirrors, Black Callipers, Black Leather, Black Mesh Grill, Black Side Stripe, Quad Exhaust (Feline Pack)

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:51 am
mrizzle User avatar

tomy90 wrote:
they have put what they call 'special tape' inside system to stop it rattling but that was not the issue it loosens up and starts blowing.

I do feel at times to get the quad system ripped off and have a performance system fitted or just resort back to stock setup.

(it is ruining my experience with the car to be honest)

Can you describe what you mean by blowing? My exhaust has started to make an unpleasant rumbling rattling sound at low revs and when popped into reverse. I am going to have to crawl under the car because I fear that it's not secured properly!! :o
380/360 led drls.
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:19 pm
tomy90 Senior Member

pretty much the system loosens up and causes gaps in the system which causes the gases to escape in different locations instead of coming out of the tailpipes.

Previous

Return to Latest Peugeot RCZ News & Reviews