Board index Peugeot RCZ Member's Gallery Monthly Photo Competitions New Pride and Joy

New Pride and Joy


Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:14 pm
joeideal Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 6
Kudos: 7
Photos of my new stunning Classic, this RCZ was the hook car in the Showroom and is fully loaded. Registered 18th Dec 2012 by Peugeot on a 62 plate one week before xmas, could this also be or is the first Mk2 2012 registered in UK ?. 23,000 miles from new with all fitments, its the 156 model. The car is totally mint due to very low use and sat pride of place in the showroom to September 2013 then sold. It was then owned by an elderly person who has since retired and due to changing circumstances sold the RCZ on. :dance:
Attachments
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG (146.01 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
IMG_0991.JPG
IMG_0991.JPG (148.34 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_0992.JPG (122.78 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
IMG_0993.JPG
IMG_0993.JPG (112.88 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
IMG_0994.JPG
IMG_0994.JPG (95.57 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
Last edited by joeideal on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:26 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1080
Kudos: 510
Location: North Yorks
Wowzer !!

That is nice, I like the colour scheme too inside.

Good choice and low smiles too. Had Quads on mine and I loved it.

Hope you have many happy hours driving it.

If you see a fellow RCZ give a flash, you never know they might flash back.... I would :greetings-wavingblue:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 am
DKZ5745 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 3579
Kudos: 1069
Location: Yorkshire
Very nice car :clap:

I (probably like most on here) thought the Mk2 (phase 2, facelift model, whatever) didn't make its first appearance until 2013. In fact, I'm sure I've seen a Mk1 (etc) 2013 model so you really do have a rare beast there, and a particularly nice one at that :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:00 am
joeideal Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 6
Kudos: 7
DKZ5745 wrote:
Very nice car :clap:

I (probably like most on here) thought the Mk2 (phase 2, facelift model, whatever) didn't make its first appearance until 2013. In fact, I'm sure I've seen a Mk1 (etc) 2013 model so you really do have a rare beast there, and a particularly nice one at that :thumbup:


Just run more history, Peugeot owned the car from dec 2012 to September 2013 and they are registered via Reg docs as the first keeper This RCZ was placed with pride in the showroom for nearly one year. Peugeot registered on the 18th Dec 2012, which i think is the first registered mk2 in the UK. I am waiting on Peugeot getting back in touch as the history on this is unique. As you say 2013 facelift mk2's were all realeased 2013.

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:15 am
frankvdb User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 512
Kudos: 81
Location: Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
joeideal wrote:
DKZ5745 wrote:
Very nice car :clap:

I (probably like most on here) thought the Mk2 (phase 2, facelift model, whatever) didn't make its first appearance until 2013. In fact, I'm sure I've seen a Mk1 (etc) 2013 model so you really do have a rare beast there, and a particularly nice one at that :thumbup:


Just run more history, Peugeot owned the car from dec 2012 to September 2013 and they are registered via Reg docs as the first keeper This RCZ was placed with pride in the showroom for nearly one year. Peugeot registered on the 18th Dec 2012, which i think is the first registered mk2 in the UK. I am waiting on Peugeot getting back in touch as the history on this is unique. As you say 2013 facelift mk2's were all realeased 2013.


For demo cars it's not that unusual.
My HDi was registered on April 1, 2010 so recently had its seventh anniversary. Well before any was sold officially. It has a 3 digit build number so among the first that left the factory.
My car history:
2010 Peugeot RCZ HDi 163hp blue tuanake full options
2001 Peugeot 307 3-door XSi HDi 110hp blue recife
1995 Peugeot 306 3-door XNd 70hp rouge analou

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:26 pm
ianGT156 User avatar

Member
Member

Posts: 67
Kudos: 38
Location: County Durham

Plecodoras wrote:
Wowzer !!

If you see a fellow RCZ give a flash, you never know they might flash back.... I would :greetings-wavingblue:


When I had my 205GTi in 1985/1986 I used to flash every one that I saw. At that time it was very easy to distinguish the GTi from any other 205.

I would say that about 1 in 3 flashed back. What was really sad was that those who didn't flash back were almost all elderly. Elderly elderly. It seems to be a common thing.

The elderly in those days, and even now, have loads of money from their index linked pensions. They buy the expensive models because they can and perhaps they might just realise that they look better than the base models. They might as well buy a 1 litre version of a sports car because they never exceed about 1300 rpm in any gear and believe that if they exceed 30mph that they won't be able to breathe and therefore die. They are also concerned that they haven't got that bloke with a red flag in front of their car so best to take it easy.

Mercedes/BMW drivers exhibit this behaviour very frequently.

But meanwhile, back to flashing oncoming RCZs. I find it difficult to identify an oncoming Z until they are actually alongside me. I wish we could all slow down to 20mph to make it a bit easier. I find it a bit difficult to change gear in my car, they seem to have missed those numbers 1/2/3/4/5 off the gear lever. Some PNDR numbers that I have must be from a French car, or something.
RCZ 156 GT Mercury Grey 2013 £9960 - Now named Rozie!
Remap to 181.9hp and 300.7 Nm £354.
Private Plate RCZ 2820 (£365)
Cleaning Kit Bits (£400+)
Recaro Car Seat Protector £22.50 (for the dog)
Photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected] ... 2741446218

Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:03 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 1836
Kudos: 370
Location: Ireland
Anyone remember what the website was that you could input your chassis number and it would tell you when and where your pug was built. MY 208 GTi was built in poissy, France on 7/1/2014.
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue


RCZ gone but not forgotten

Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:42 pm
howardf Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 189
Kudos: 66
Location: South Yorkshire
Very nice looking motor.
Hope you enjoy Rcz ownership.. :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red
Nav Pack, Black Pack, Vision Pack
Front & Rear sensors
19" Black Onyx Solstice
Simple Black Leather interior Heated Seats

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:31 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1104
Kudos: 489
Great looking Z :thumbup: I'm not sure if I've seen a Mk2 in dolphin blue? Looks really well especially the interior colour.
Happy days! :beer:
Image
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:24 am
Nemi User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 184
Kudos: 54
Location: Lithuania
Nice seats, just like mine :thumbup:

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:51 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts: 3579
Kudos: 1069
Location: Yorkshire
Nemi wrote:
Nice seats, just like mine :thumbup:


+1 :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red


Return to Monthly Photo Competitions