Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeotpedia Guide to posting almost any pictures from anywhere

Guide to posting almost any pictures from anywhere

"How to..." section with guides and info on common tasks and modifications etc.

Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 607
OK you Z'ers I've been using this way of posting my pictures or any other picture I've found, without downloading it first and then uploading to a hosting site like PhotoBucket or Flickr etc.

I'll show you how..... and it's only few simple mouse clicks to get your picture posted.

Now I have tried this from magazine articles, google images, general pictures found while browsing etc.

Works on all the ones I've tried.

Try this - goto google images - type rcz, enter.
1.JPG
1.JPG (21.94 KiB) Viewed 1066 times

This brings up this page
2.JPG
2.JPG (194.47 KiB) Viewed 1066 times

Now click on the blue Z in the top left, it opens like this
3.JPG
3.JPG (187.9 KiB) Viewed 1066 times

Now right click on the picture and click " inspect element "
4.jpg
4.jpg (247.18 KiB) Viewed 1066 times

This opens a box with lots of info, and there will be a blue line highlighting some lines of text,
5.JPG
5.JPG (251.54 KiB) Viewed 1066 times

go to the blue line and hover over it with your mouse cursor until a smaller picture appears
Now right click and click on " copy link address " as shown
Now we are almost done and the picture is copied ready for pasting into your forum post which you are creating. Follow the below 1.2.3.
click on Img then right click between the two img boxes and paste, now preview just to check it's showing correctly.

Done !!! of course you can upload pictures or even use the attach but the attach has a limit of 5 pictures.
When you add pictures this way - you are not hosting from a site just linking the address, and you will see a + in the top left of picture once posted, this enlarges the picture . For the purpose of this guide I used attach and this method, only because of the attachment limit of 5 pictures..
From right clicking and choosing " inspect element " to the bottom of guide is how you do it on a picture found whilst browsing.
Anyway you try it next time, much easier than downloading to phone or pc then uploading to one drive or photobucket etc then linking from there.

Enjoy Cheers ! :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 57
If you use your google photos album, then follow this guide to have direct link to your photo http://www.rainsberger.ca/2016/02/19/di ... image-tag/

You will get pretty long URL but you can shorten it by pasting in https://goo.gl/ and then use short URL in your posts :thumbup:

Plecodoras User avatar

Nemi wrote:
If you use your google photos album, then follow this guide to have direct link to your photo http://www.rainsberger.ca/2016/02/19/di ... image-tag/

You will get pretty long URL but you can shorten it by pasting in https://goo.gl/ and then use short URL in your posts :thumbup:

I don't trust any of those sites with my photos and keep everything on the 14TB that I have backed up.
I only used photobucket for posting on this forum, security is key for me, don't want to lose my data or have anyone else access to it be it a hacker or a system administrator. Believe me - they can and some will, I want my data private, I'll share it if I want but only then.

Good for another way though Nemi.... :thumbup:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Now on second white* R

Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 57
I don't worry much about privacy because my google photos album consists of 20% RCZ and 80% cat photos :lol:

Plecodoras User avatar

Nemi wrote:
I don't worry much about privacy because my google photos album consists of 20% RCZ and 80% cat photos :lol:

Sounds Puuurrrrrrrrfect to me.......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!

Now on second white* R

stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 247
Nemi wrote:

Perhaps you should have bought a Jaguar??? :lol:
Sorry! :oops:
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1126
I refuse (again) to mention RCZ & pussy magnet in the same sentence :eusa-whistle:
Last edited by DKZ5745 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

2retro User avatar

Kudos: 531
DKZ5745 wrote:
I refuse (again) to mention RCZ & pussy magnetic the same sentence :eusa-whistle:

Too late!

stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 247
2retro wrote:
DKZ5745 wrote:
I refuse (again) to mention RCZ & pussy magnetic the same sentence :eusa-whistle:

Too late!

Take your pick -
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=magne ... hIsT9uOOPM:
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.

Return to Peugeotpedia