Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeotpedia 2011 156hp rcz, stereo upgrade help

2011 156hp rcz, stereo upgrade help

"How to..." section with guides and info on common tasks and modifications etc.

Post Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:56 pm
Stevis2018 Newbie

Kudos: 0
Please can somebody tell me what I need to exchange the factory stereo to a double din, (possibly android, but recommendations welcome), and keeping the steering wheel functions, date and time, reversing mute etc

Thanks all

Post Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:15 am
LannyFick Newbie

Kudos: 1
I bought one of these - took about 3 weeks to arrive but came with the correct wiring harness (apart from dual fakra arial adapter which I bought after)
I needed an updated file which the sellers sent me link to & once that was installed everything seems to work pretty well, all the HUD controls are in the unit (only thing I cannot change is the original bluetooth settings but don't need them as bluetooth now runs through this new head unit).

Looks good with factory fitted look & the screen is brilliant & it is pretty easy to fit. I also bought the Dab+ adapter to go with it.

Only issue I had was I thought it was stuck in a boot loop but have since found out that the RCZ goes into "economy mode" to save the battery - much swearing went on till I discovered that little nugget of information.

Amazon link https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07K799Z23/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Return to Peugeotpedia