Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Detailing & Car Care Special Offers Rain X Rain Repellent £5 for 500ml on Amazon

Rain X Rain Repellent £5 for 500ml on Amazon

Share any great car care products deals that youi've found.

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 594
Ok so everyone seems to be showing their’s so I’m showing mine! I also use soft99 products and can highly recommend them fusso coat is great but I find F7 quicker to apply being a liquid rather than a wax. As with most detailing products the claims of lasting 12 months depends on how many times you wash your car and with what products you wash with.
What I’ve found is that the soft99 creates a great beading effect and makes washing easier even a good downpour can virtually clean the car. Anyone trying this do one panel at a time because it bonds with the paint quite quickly and if left can be tough to buff off.

IMG_7623.jpg
IMG_7623.jpg (227.42 KiB) Viewed 105 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1169
I can remember mixed results at school trying the “I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours”. :eusa-think: :shock: :lol:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

stewartwillsher User avatar

Kudos: 298
DKZ5745 wrote:
I can remember mixed results at school trying the “I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours”. :eusa-think: :shock: :lol:

Went to a "boys only" school, so unless of a particular bent, mixed results were not achieved! :cry:
Sense of humour? At my age, you've got to be joking!
"La Gata Negra" 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.
"Bus" 7 seat 5008 1.6HDI 2014.
"Purple People Eater" 108 1.2 PureTech 2016 Top fully loaded.
"Animal" Linhai 300 4x4 ATV 2008.

Previous

Return to Special Offers