Board index Peugeot RCZ Newbies Happy New Z’er!

Happy New Z’er!

Introduce yourself to the forum here. What do you drive and what have you ordered?

Post Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:19 pm
Guppy Senior Member

Kudos: 87
Happy New Year everybody!

Just popped in to say hello and introduce myself as a new and proud ‘in waiting’ RCZ owner. I’ve been looking and researching all models for the last 6 weeks or so and decided on a Red Carbon 200 in Moroccan Red.

Looking forward to picking her up this Saturday, and meeting up with fellow enthusiasts.... just love to get out and about and meet new people.

Will post some pics soon.

Have a good’n
Jon
Red Carbon 200

Post Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:51 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 520
Well Guppy,

sounds a bit fishy that LOL, if you get that you'll know what I mean !!

Anyways - Welcome to the Forum, full of like minded individuals who want help with their cars or just to chat about their cars - cleaning, modding, mapping, adding , taking away, swapping, generally owt to do with the Z as it's sometimes commonly referred. Oh yes and some of us even meet up now and then to have a drive and a bite to eat. Some even go further afield to the European meeting in Holland ( MAY 2018 ) check forum for details - DanRo's the guy who organises this event.

Red Carbon 200 in Moroccan Red - nice choice - you shouldn't go wrong with that.

Good luck and :text-worthless: when you get it of course !

Cheers :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:13 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 492
Hi Jon and welcome to the forum look forward to seeing your new Z I’m sure your going to be smitten just like the rest of us. Hopefully we’ll catch you at one of our meets/ride outs. Any questions you have regarding your new Z we will be happy to help out we’re a friendly bunch on here.
Best wishes. :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:23 pm
Guppy Senior Member

@ Piecordoras and Neilgsxr69… many thanks for the worm welcome :thumbup:

Will defiantly check back regularly to see if there’s anything new in the meets/evens forum.

Had a look on youtube at last year’s meet in Zeetland, looks like a blast. Not sure If could handle the pain of adding all those extra miles to my new toy. Just kidding… will most likely be holidaying around the same time.

Cheers
Red Carbon 200

Post Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:45 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 158
Welcome :)

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
Sandra, 2011 200 GT. Shark grey, Ulter Quad exhaust. Vision pack.

Post Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:34 am
RCZ-R User avatar

Kudos: 245
Welcome!
RCZ R in red. driven daily. and driven hard.
Dyno results here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10118

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:15 pm
Guppy Senior Member

Hi

Finally got around to taking a few photos... will post these in the members gallery.

I'm really pleased with it, drives like a dream! although I do miss not having a rear wiper especially now i have installed a rear dashcam.

Upgrades to date: R style gear knob.
Upgrades forthcoming: Full wheel refurbishment, Calipers painted red & hubs painted black.
Red Carbon 200

Post Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:31 am
renegade79 User avatar

Kudos: 370
welcome.... pics please.... :greetings-wavingblue:
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue

RCZ gone but not forgotten

Return to Newbies