Board index Peugeot RCZ Newbies Leaving

Leaving

Introduce yourself to the forum here. What do you drive and what have you ordered?

Post Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:56 am
Dencole Regular
Regular

Kudos: 7
Hi All
I'm not a Newb but thought i'd post my goodbyes here. I have enjoyed being part of the RCZ forum and it has helped me out a few times. I have traded my RCZ (loved it) in for... Yes you guessed it a 3008 SUV which incidentally is a beautiful thing also but way more gadgets then my RCZ had. I'm not sorry for trading in my RCZ as i had a good running's of about 3.5 years.

Well Goodbye all and keep enjoying your beautiful RCZ's.
Thank You
Love my RCZ

Post Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:07 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 222
Hi sad to see you go :wave: but as you pass on your Z there’s potential for a newbie to the forum glad you enjoyed your time here and hopefully you will love your suv as much as your Z but one things for certain you’ll miss those beautiful curves and all those admiring glances :thumbup: all the best.
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:28 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 238
Nice to post a farewell Dencole,

You can still flick through the pages of the site as the 3008 shares parts from your beloved RCZ, you may find some of the posts still useful.

I quite like the 3008 myself, the rear lights resurrected from the 307 which were instantly distinguishable on the road at night. All the best with your new ride and here's hoping the new owner of your Z ends up on here.

Bon Voyage !

:beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :lol:

Post Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:23 am
rcz200it Regular
Regular

Kudos: 2
Goodbye thanks for your post!!
Well what can I say I have done my very best to keep my rcz up to date..
New maps 2016 ng4 and risk zones and even blue2car which is only app for ios for streaming all via Bluetooth as for Android you have many applications for free..
Good day to all

Post Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:01 pm
tony1968 User avatar

Kudos: 43
Good choice on a 3008 SUV, have one myself along with the R ;)
Its probably the best none sporty car Peugeot make and if they keep building cars like this and the new 5008 SUV then they will be onto a winner :)

Post Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Kudos: 332
I have to say that Peugeot have done a cracking job designing the 2008 3008 and 5008. They are fine looking suv’s. I’m trying to convince my Mrs to get a 3008 but she wants a captur :crazy:
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue

RCZ gone but not forgotten

Return to Newbies