Board index Peugeot RCZ Newbies 24 hours

24 hours

Introduce yourself to the forum here. What do you drive and what have you ordered?

Post Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:36 pm

Kudos: 1

Hi all,

I collected my car this evening from Progress Suzuki in Kettering which rather conveniently is a 5 min walk from where i live, i bought from Letchworth but they have a branch here too so transported it for free. Had my first RCZ experience at the 24 hours of Le Mans some years ago. Peugeot were ferrying all there corporate guests around the circuit in the newly launched RCZ which slightly mimicked the 908 race car (influenced the beautiful bubble roof). I will be using my car as a daily and adding to the 75K miles already done with a trip the 24hours in June 2018. Have owned many cars over the years but my last Peugeot was a 104XSI some 10 years ago or more, also owned a 205gt around that time too. Have owned a 300 bhp S60R volvo and a BMW 535d more recently so performance wise the Asphalt wont match them but looks wise its a winner :dance:

hope to meet some fellow owners along the way.

Post Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:14 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 524
Hi and :text-welcomewave:

" performance wise the Asphalt wont match them but looks wise its a winner "

I have the R and the guys on here with the 200's will tell you otherwise, where top speed is concerned maybe, but they wont be half as much fun as a Z and you will be grinning from ear to ear.

That Z looks in mint condition for a 75k car, and if I'm not wrong you have 1 out of 71. That makes yours pretty rare wouldn't you say?

Check this out ;

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/p ... t_thp#!tax

We have a few meets during the year, even on the continent! so watch out on here - everyone's welcome !!

Have fun and enjoy your Z before you know it you'll be driving to nowhere just for the pleasure.

:beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:51 am
RCZash User avatar

Kudos: 139
Welcome from another Asphalt owner, and to all the other recently joined members, as I have not posted here lately.
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:46 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Hi Jeff hope you and Francis are both ok, nice to find another Asphalt owner on here, pity Photobucket's kicked the picture off already!

:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:43 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 492
Hi and welcome nice choice the asphalt a rare Z indeed! Try posting photos through the Tapatalk app its a bit strange at first but one you get the hang of it it’s easy.
One thing with your new car having covered 75k miles most of the common problems should have been addressed. :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:07 pm
RCZash User avatar

Kudos: 139
Plecodoras wrote:
Hi Jeff hope you and Francis are both ok, nice to find another Asphalt owner on here, pity Photobucket's kicked the picture off already!

Hi Mick, Hi jacking this post. Yes the more Asphalt owners the merrier, in fact the more RCZ owners the merrier.
Frances is fine thanks for asking, it`s me that's the problem, awaiting another hospital appointment, as they found another possible problem when in for three days at the end of August. Hope you and your young lady are well. :beer: :greetings-wavingblue:
2012 Asphalt
2015 208 GTI Prestige

Post Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:14 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

RCZash wrote:
Plecodoras wrote:

Hi Mick, Hi jacking this post. Yes the more Asphalt owners the merrier, in fact the more RCZ owners the merrier.
Frances is fine thanks for asking, it`s me that's the problem, awaiting another hospital appointment, as they found another possible problem when in for three days at the end of August. Hope you and your young lady are well. :beer: :greetings-wavingblue:

Well my wife will love that bit Jeff you smoothie - " young lady " lol.

Hope it's nothing serious and they have you feeling yourself again very soon, best wishes to you both.

Return to Newbies