Board index Peugeot RCZ Newbies New owner

New owner

Introduce yourself to the forum here. What do you drive and what have you ordered?

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:44 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 63

Hi.
Im a newbie here. And took delivery of my RCZ on Tuesday.
I was just a little bit over exited as the driver handed me the keys.
Can't stop looking at it.
Such a stunning and special car.
This example is the GT Diesel.
It's done 18.000 miles on a 14 plate.
I just love the car.
I was grinning like an idiot driving home from work..

Post Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:25 am
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1077
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

Stunning car :thumbup: :clap:

The best thing is, that grin just goes on & on & on ..............
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:31 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 492
Hi and welcome, great looking Z! We all know exactly what you mean I'm afraid it turns into an obsession :crazy: staring lovingly at those beautiful curves that second and third glance over your shoulder when you park up and the constant looking through your living room window just to make sure your not dreaming! And don't worry most Z owners drive round and round the supermarket car park just to get that perfect spot usually as far away from trollies and pushchairs as poss. :lol:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:48 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

Regular
Regular

Hi and welcome, great looking Z! We all know exactly what you mean I'm afraid it turns into an obsession :crazy: staring lovingly at those beautiful curves that second and third glance over your shoulder when you park up and the constant looking through your living room window just to make sure your not dreaming! And don't worry most Z owners drive round and round the supermarket car park just to get that perfect spot usually as far away from trollies and pushchairs as poss. :lol:

Thanks Guys...:)
You just described my symptoms perfectly. Have you been watching me..lol :) This was me today parking round Banbury.. lol

Cant stop looking at it..It's a work of art.. :)

Paul.

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:58 am
ianGT156 User avatar

Kudos: 40

Hi Paul and welcome!!

She's a beauty and just a baby too! I'm sure you'll nurture her like the rest of us here.

I'm a relative newbie myself. I've owned Rozie for two months. It took me six weeks to decide on a name. She had to have a name. I described my obsession for her to a male friend of mine, it was "like having a new lover". I don't think he knew what I was talking about. Somehow I know that you do!

Oooo err!!

Even now, I still "check her out" umpteen times a day, when I'm not at work. I go from upstairs to downstairs because she looks great at all angles. I've spent about £400 on cleaning kit so far ..

Enjoy your new beautiful RCZ :thumbup:

Ian :beer:
RCZ 156 GT Mercury Grey 2013 £9960 - Now named Rozie!
Remap to 181.9hp and 300.7 Nm £354.
Private Plate RCZ 2820 (£365)
Cleaning Kit Bits (£400+)
Recaro Car Seat Protector £22.50 (for the dog)
Photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected] ... 2741446218

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:31 pm
howardf Senior Member

Kudos: 66
Even now, I still "check her out" umpteen times a day, when I'm not at work. I go from upstairs to downstairs because she looks great at all angles. I've spent about £400 on cleaning kit so far ..

Nearly 3 years into driving my Rcz and I'm the same, love looking at the rear wheel arches in the wing mirrors.

Nice looking Rcz you've got there, enjoy!
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red
Nav Pack, Black Pack, Vision Pack
Front & Rear sensors
19" Black Onyx Solstice
Simple Black Leather interior Heated Seats

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:47 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

Regular
Regular

Thanks Lads..
Thank god im not alone..lol

I went all the way to the top of a multistory carpark today, and risked curbing the rims, just to get a car parking space all to my self..And no damage done to the wheels.. :dance: :thumbup:

Paul.

Post Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:11 pm
ianGT156 User avatar

Kudos: 40

Paul,

I think I'd cack myself with worry if I had to use a multistorey car park. I'd probably drive to the next town instead :helpme:
RCZ 156 GT Mercury Grey 2013 £9960 - Now named Rozie!
Remap to 181.9hp and 300.7 Nm £354.
Private Plate RCZ 2820 (£365)
Cleaning Kit Bits (£400+)
Recaro Car Seat Protector £22.50 (for the dog)
Photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected] ... 2741446218

Post Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:15 pm
Reflectiv User avatar

Regular
Regular

ianGT156 wrote:
Paul,

I think I'd cack myself with worry if I had to use a multistorey car park. I'd probably drive to the next town instead :helpme:

Lol..that thought too has crossed my mind.. My Mrs has been joking with me, that if im going to Banbury, Ill need to park and catch the train from Oxford..lol

Paul.

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:38 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 524
That sure is a nice example of an already perfect car, nice colour too if I'm not a little biased there!

Just want to add my good wishes to you and your car, sure is a clean low mileage Z.

I too act just the same as everyone else on here, I have a crooked neck from all the times I keep looking over my shoulder and I'm constantly knackered walking to the furthest point in the car parks to avoid the door crunshers. How often have you parked furthest away to avoid the dings, when you come back someone has parked next to you, when there's a dozen other places they could have parked !!! Always gets me that one..

Of course the next obsession will be either .... in any order .... the cleaning as Ian said .... or the mods you are going to add.

I just say - enjoy the car, buy a neck brace and try to stop grinning, at least when you're in the shops, they think your on day release !!! :thumbup:

:beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Return to Newbies