Board index Peugeot RCZ Newbies My RCZ - 2011 Haria Grey

My RCZ - 2011 Haria Grey

Introduce yourself to the forum here. What do you drive and what have you ordered?

Post Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:16 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 538
I think photobucket may have nicked em!
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:02 am
SilverGTi_6 User avatar

Kudos: 73
Gave her a really good detail today. Clay, paint restore (different compounds with an electric buffer), polish and wax. Looks the best she has since I bought her.

The pics definitely don’t demonstrate the depth of the shine, but very happy.

Post Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:56 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Nice job! :thumbup: looks stunning well worth all the effort :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:55 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Kudos: 373
always the same, by the time you've finished to take any photos it's dusk..... :lol:
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue

RCZ gone but not forgotten

Post Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:56 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 608
I love the bottom picture and think dusk has helped with the exposure, looks " Bad Ass " to me !! :shock:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:20 am
SilverGTi_6 User avatar

Soooo, I've been doing a lot of thinking over the coming months and sold my RCZ this week. Was be sad to see her go, but I've decided to sell the Elise also and get an Evora which can hopefully do the duties of both cars (plus carry our soon to arrive baby occasionally which the Elise couldn't)!

Thanks for all of your help and assistance. This is a great little forum. I hope to still drop in to say g'day here and there.

Ben

Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:57 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Sorry to hear you’ve let your Z go Ben but sometimes life just takes over if you know what I mean :eusa-think: thanks for all the input and photos you’ve shared with us take care and happy motoring and fathering! :thumbup: :beer:

Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:23 pm
RCZ-R User avatar

Kudos: 267
SilverGTi_6 wrote:
Soooo, I've been doing a lot of thinking over the coming months and sold my RCZ this week. Was be sad to see her go, but I've decided to sell the Elise also and get an Evora which can hopefully do the duties of both cars (plus carry our soon to arrive baby occasionally which the Elise couldn't)!

Thanks for all of your help and assistance. This is a great little forum. I hope to still drop in to say g'day here and there.

Ben

Sad to see her go. Which Evora will it be?
RCZ R in red. driven daily. and driven hard.
Dyno results here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10118

Post Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:50 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

SilverGTi_6 wrote:

Ben

Well there goes another....

But hey ho a baby on the way things had to change - good luck for the future with all you're endeavors, and

Absolute champion mate! Love your work!
Thank you.
I'll buy you a beer if you're ever down here for a visit!

If I'm ever in your neck of the woods Ben, I might just call in for that drink - LOL ..

G'day mate and Cheers n Beers !! Mick...... :thumbup: :greetings-wavingblue:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Now on second white* R

Post Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:42 am
SilverGTi_6 User avatar

Thanks guys. Appreciate that. Likely just an NA Evora - Similar pace to the Elise, but a little more practical.

Always welcome mate. Thanks again for your help with the wheel measurements, it's a pity I went in a different direction in the end.

Post Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:33 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1127
Big congrats on the forthcoming addition, and the baby too :wtf:

Shame another Z owner leaves us, but your more than welcome to share some pics of your new ride. Good luck with all your future plans :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:20 am
CraftyRCZ Newbie

Kudos: 5
Hi guys, as an update on the fate of the car, I'm the new owner after picking it up mid-week.

A very nicely presented car that I hope will serve me well for the foreseeable future. No doubt I'll be asking the occasional question along the way as I start to adapt to the car.

Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:33 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Firstly welcome to the RCZ and the constant grin that you'll have from now on !!

Secondly - welcome to the forum, if you want to know anything just ask !!!

Cheers M. :beer:

Now on second white* R

Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:54 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

CraftyRCZ wrote:
Hi guys, as an update on the fate of the car, I'm the new owner after picking it up mid-week.

A very nicely presented car that I hope will serve me well for the foreseeable future. No doubt I'll be asking the occasional question along the way as I start to adapt to the car.

Hi and welcome, I’m sure you’ve got a belter there :dance:

Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:47 pm
Guppy Senior Member

Kudos: 103
Welcome :greetings-wavingblue:

Very unusual colour... i like it a lot!
Red Carbon 200

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:07 am
SilverGTi_6 User avatar

Hey guys, just thought I'd finish off this thread with a pic of the replacement as promised. Started to do a few small mods (painted splitter and skirt black, new tail lights etc), but I'll probably only go as far as wheels and a mild lowering over time. It's a bit 'look at me' in bright red, but I couldn't be fussy with colour given there aren't many available. She's waaaay more comfortable than my track focused Elise and almost RCZ like in the way it eats up the long journeys. Definitely not as economical though!

Thanks again for everything guys, this is a fantastic little forum and the RCZ is a bloody great car. I still hope to pop in from time to time to see how rungs are going.

Cheers
Ben

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:46 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Wow Ben that looks stunning can’t fault your choice there :thumbup: drop in anytime it’ll be nice to see how your getting on with your new car and comparisons with the RCZ.
Happy motoring :beer:

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:28 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Absolutely agree with Neil, that looks amazing and though it's not a RCZ - it looks a beaut !!

Good Luck mate !!

Cheers M. :beer:

Now on second white* R

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:58 am
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1127
Great choice :thumbup: at least you have swapped a great looking car for a great looking car :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:18 pm
Joske User avatar

Kudos: 58

Nice ride :thumbup: :thumbup:

I personally think it will look even beter with silver alloys. (I'm no fan of black wheels) :D
- Peugeot RCZ HDi GT - Image
- Peugeot 309 GTi16
- Peugeot Partner 170C

Belgian Peugeot enthusiasts: http://www.peugeotforum.be

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies