Board index Peugeot RCZ Newbies Newbie signing on....

Newbie signing on....

Introduce yourself to the forum here. What do you drive and what have you ordered?

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:17 am
Ricardo_Z Newbie

Kudos: 0
Hi all - picking up my Mercury Grey HDi GT (facelift) next Saturday and can't wait! Looking forward to some forum banter and being part of the RCZ community. Cheers :thumbup:

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:40 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1245
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

You have chosen a great car there, get ready for admiring glances (and some jealous ones) everywhere you go. :eusa-think:

You might need to get some pain killers in too, cos your neck is going to ache from all the looking back you will do every time you park up :thumbup:

Don’t forget to get some pics on here as soon as you can, we love photos on here :D
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red
Black Pack
Vision Pack
Nav Pack
Sport pack

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:54 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 227
Welcome :greetings-wavingblue:
Not a Peugeot anymore, after god knows how many years. I now drive a 2013 Toyota GT86, called Steven. It done gone sideways.

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:51 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 710
Hi and welcome, your going to love your new Z! We love banter and loads of photos of RCZ’s so when you can try and post some photos :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:44 pm
Verminator User avatar

Kudos: 54
Hi there and welcome to the forum chosen good colour there but I might be a bit biased with having Hdi in the same colour. Enjoy your drive and all the rubber neckers lol
Drive safe and stay lucky
Les n Karen n the Grey Lady
" The Grey Lady "
MK2 RCZ GT HDi (2014)
Mercury Grey
Lama Grey Half cream / black leather
Sat-Nav
Sensors F & B
Sports kit
19" Alloys
" Always ready to go cruising and turning heads "

Return to Newbies