Board index Peugeot RCZ Newbies Introduction

Introduction

Introduce yourself to the forum here. What do you drive and what have you ordered?

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:33 pm
Harby Newbie

Kudos: 0
New to RCZ forum just wanted to say high . Just bought 2012 HDI GT after a few years of putting it off but bit the bullet and so far enjoying it . :greetings-wavingblue:

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:02 pm
Verminator User avatar

Kudos: 52
Hi there and welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your RCZ.. Drive safe and stay lucky Les and the Grey Lady :beer:
" The Grey Lady "
MK2 RCZ GT HDi (2014)
Mercury Grey
Lama Grey Half cream / black leather
Sat-Nav
Sensors F & B
Sports kit
19" Alloys
" Always ready to go cruising and turning heads "

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:45 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 804
Harby..... Don't be put off by all the posts of faults, that's usually when we get a new member, they come and they go... just like the faults which are no different to other cars including the Big German ones.
you have probably got yourself one of the most reliable diesel engines, refined over thirty years to what it is today and that is almost bullet proof.
Anyway enough blah blah, you have got one sexy lil car there which will pull heads from all directions you'll see.
Nice ride economical and beautiful - whats not to like LOL.
Welcome and happy motoring.

Cheers M. :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:41 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 691
Hi and welcome :greetings-wavingblue:

Your not going to regret buying your RCZ, try and post some photos and look at joining us on one of the many meets and events :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:28 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1216
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

I’ve had mine for almost 5 years now, that’s more or less a record for me.

Only yesterday as I turned a corner a woman with her family were looking at my car as I turned, and I could see her say “ooh look at that car!”, so it might not be a new design, but it just shows, it will always attract attention. Couple that with the performance and it’s no wonder I can’t find anything I would want to swap it for.

I have just renewed my Peugeot Platinum extended warranty for another year, so it looks like my record will definitely be broken :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:46 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 804
I second that Peter!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Return to Newbies