Board index Peugeot RCZ Newbies Howdy

Howdy

Introduce yourself to the forum here. What do you drive and what have you ordered?

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:03 am
Ciderbaby Regular
Regular

Kudos: 0
Hello all. I'm a new owner of a GT Hdi Rcz from Ireland. It's a Feline edition. I only got it 2 days ago but I'm really happy with it. There's not a lot of these around this side of the pond. First thing that's gotta go is that stereo - it's shockingly dated looking. Thanks for having me.

Tim

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:00 am
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 641
Hi Tim and welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a rare car over in Ireland, we have a forum member who actually made the trip over to attend the Annual Yorkshire meet a few years ago, so your very welcome to attend any meets and events that come up throughout the year :thumbup:

Any questions or queries don’t hesitate to ask loads of friendly owners on here just too happy to help out and of course we love to see photos of your new pride and joy :dance:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
Ciderbaby Regular
Regular

Gotta get a few bits done first. The front bumper could do with a lick of paint - stone chips and a timing belt will need to be done (110,000 miles)

I'm guessing my your user name you're into 2 wheels also. I currently have 4 in the shed :wtf:

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:40 pm
Verminator User avatar

Kudos: 40
Hi Tim and welcome to the forum enjoy your drive any photos to come and what's the colour. All the information you may need can be found here if you need any help just ask the question someone will have the answer you may require. Safe driving.. Les
" The Grey Lady "
MK2 RCZ GT HDi (2014)
Mercury Grey
Lama Grey Half cream / black leather
Sat-Nav
Sensors F & B
Sports kit
19" Alloys
" Always ready to go cruising and turning heads "

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:41 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 641
Ciderbaby wrote:
Gotta get a few bits done first. The front bumper could do with a lick of paint - stone chips and a timing belt will need to be done (110,000 miles)

I'm guessing my your user name you're into 2 wheels also. I currently have 4 in the shed :wtf:

Yeh I’ve a Gixer 600 but don’t get to ride as much as I used to! :thumbup:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:36 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 753
Welcome to THE forum for RCZ's !

I had a gt200 with the feline pack, which consisted of quad pipes, RCZ decals on the side and a choice of black or chrome mesh grills.

Mine was a dolphin blue.

Can't wait to see some pics, and happy driving one of the best beautiful cars out there.
Good luck and as says already if you fancy a meet with other like minded RCZ enthusiasts / owners then you'd be more than welcome.
Cheers M [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Post Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:50 am
clarapeter User avatar

:thumbup:
Xenons4u is known is an ideal solution provider for your vehicle's lightening and re known as UK's leading automotive parts provider.

We have a huge product range including HID bulbs, Headlight parts, BMW angle eyes, TMS controls unit module, ALC Cornering Unit for BMW, Lear, Volvo etc.

We also offer a range of other accessories like ballast controls unit cable and HID bulb cables and much more.

Return to Newbies