Board index Peugeot RCZ Newbies Got one at last

Got one at last

Introduce yourself to the forum here. What do you drive and what have you ordered?

Post Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:57 pm
Spart User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 14
After a few weeks looking I finally found what I was looking for. ImageLooking forward to learning all about it now. :thumbup:

Post Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:32 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 520
Spart - more details... what year and mileage ?

Lovely car and nice colour looks in very good condition - enjoy and welcome :thumbup:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:36 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1076
Loving the colour scheme :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:28 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 492
Congratulations :clap: great looking R look forward to seeing more photos and details of this beauty :beer:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:18 am
RCZ-R User avatar

Kudos: 245
Great catch!
Like I'd be looking at my car 4 years ago :greetings-wavingblue:
RCZ R in red. driven daily. and driven hard.
Dyno results here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10118

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:56 am
Spart User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 14
Thanks guys, it's a 2014 with 27,000 miles with 1 previous owner. I will put up a few more photos once it's had a good clean, I think the recent rain we have had must have come from the Sahara. I'd be surprised if there was any sand left there now as it seems to have been all dumped in East Sussex!
Its been nice trying it on roads you know rather than on the test drive. I'm surprised how quick it feels especially in the higher rev range, most of my previous cars have been higher capacity, so far quite impressed.

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:11 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 520
Spart wrote:
Thanks guys, it's a 2014 with 27,000 miles with 1 previous owner. I will put up a few more photos once it's had a good clean, I think the recent rain we have had must have come from the Sahara. I'd be surprised if there was any sand left there now as it seems to have been all dumped in East Sussex!
Its been nice trying it on roads you know rather than on the test drive. I'm surprised how quick it feels especially in the higher rev range, most of my previous cars have been higher capacity, so far quite impressed.

I think I saw that for sale it is a good buy. Been keeping an eye on the R's for a while and there hasn't really been any low mileage for a while, ( i mean under 10k ) and this example was the lowest. there is a 15 plate with 50k miles on.

Anyway it is a nice car and believe me when I say that I have really given the R a full on test through the Alps and maxed it out on the autobahn, and all the time it just feels so sure of itself and planted to the road. Peugeot Sport have done a really good job on the R with the suspension, brakes and geometry, you certainly would not think that it was only a 1600cc engine. Congrats to Peugeot on a whole for producing a sweet coupe with million dollar looks as the RCZ family.
The Z comes into it's own on the twisties just watch out for Mr :law-policered: :auto-car:

Early days yet but you will not be disappointed . :thumbup:

Cheers :beer:
Last edited by Plecodoras on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:12 pm
RCZ-R User avatar

Kudos: 245
Spart wrote:

The RCZ R really starts to shine when you push it towards its limits. Yes, it has a well sorted ride at lower speed as well. But the magic happens close to its limit. I love when the rear steps out in a controlled and "announced" manner and you can catch her with a slap of oppo. And on winter tyres those rubbers just scream. Makes you giggle like a kid behind the wheel :greetings-wavingblue:
I'm gonna miss my RCZ so much :cry:
RCZ R in red. driven daily. and driven hard.
Dyno results here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10118

Return to Newbies