Board index The Marketplace Forum Sponsors RCZ Performance Zunsport Mesh Grille Set (Phase I RCZ's ONLY) - Group Buy

Zunsport Mesh Grille Set (Phase I RCZ's ONLY) - Group Buy

http://www.RCZperformance.com

dand87 User avatar

Kudos: 157
The mk2 is so nice, what could you possibly want to change?
Weekday - High Speed 1.
Weekend - Pearl White RCZ GT with Onyx Black Solstice alloys, feline kit, NG4, K&N air filter, tinted rear 1/4's, LED DRL's/interior lights, Phillips Extreme Vision and private plate.
Dodgy car parks - the missus' Black Fiesta MK 7 Tdci Zetec S w/Street Pack.

RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1400
wrapper wrote:
Would like to apologise to rcz performannce as steve does a great job here with addressing the non availability of some accesories that PUG missed out on.More fool them i say.The prob is i think is availability of stuff and other things for the mk1
and its time is gone now. Much better to include stuff that is a nice change to the mk2, before that also goes.

The Mk I is always going to be around so it may be best to get over that and move on.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

RCZ-Performance User avatar

Kudos: 249

wrapper wrote:
Would like to apologise to rcz performannce as steve does a great job here with addressing the non availability of some accesories that PUG missed out on.More fool them i say.The prob is i think is availability of stuff and other things for the mk1
and its time is gone now. Much better to include stuff that is a nice change to the mk2, before that also goes.

No apologies needed.

With the only difference between the Phase I and Phase II RCZ's is the front bumper which includes the headlights, everything else we sell fits any year and Phase RCZ. If it is specific to the Phase I we shall make note of it, but this is limited to grilles and spoilers only. The other change is the elimination of fog lights on the Phase II.

Unfortunately there is not much at all for Phase II front bumpers, no grilles, no spoilers, etc. But if we find anything and it is good quality, as that is all we sell, then we shall add it to our shop. Remember we announce all new products on our Facebook page, so we suggest you are following us there.

sharkeye Newbie

Kudos: 0
All right, you can put me on the list also.

Matthias - Black - Sweden
RCZ Charcoal Sport 200 Mk1

lee055 User avatar

Kudos: 164
wrapper wrote:

My mk1 is still VERY much in her prime and will be for some time to come, i actually prefer it to the mk2 that the thing about being idividual. :D

i really wish i could participate in the group buy but as i have a house to pay for soon i just cant justify it (after just having the wheels re-done) :(
HDI 2.0 GT
19" sortelige alloys (anthracite)
sports steering wheel
Alacantra gaiter
60 led DRL's
clutch rest plate
tinted rear quarter windows
RCZ R style gear knob (setting the trend)

wrapper Banned
Banned

Kudos: 73
dand87 wrote:
The mk2 is so nice, what could you possibly want to change?

Yes i agree with you on that one.Do you have a mk2 yourself? That pic you have isnt conclusive.If not,are you thinking of upgrading?
Despite three temporary bans and various warnings, I continued to behave like a dick and got banned permanently.

Buy List:

1. Vadim - Black - Ukraine
2. Matthias - Black - Sweden

Thanks for participating in this Group Buy. We shall be in contact with you via PM with the ordering process at the end of the Group Buy - 8th August 2014.

Thanks

Group buy ends soon, tomorrow at midnight, so if you are wanting to get in on this deal please add your name to the list ASAP.

For those of you on the list already, we shall contact you shortly after the group buy with details on next steps.

Note: we will be having another Zunsport Exhaust System Group Buy soon, so stay tuned for that!

migilar Newbie

Kudos: 6
Guys,

I have a second hand Black Zunn Sport grill to fit the MK1 RCZ? £90 roughly and thats posted anywhere in the uk. PM mw for more details.

The Group Buy is over.

For those of you that have your name on the list, you will receive a message from us with next steps.

Thank you all for your orders.

boppa Newbie

Kudos: 0
Hi my name is Rebecca Garcia I am wanting to purchase 1 set of the black mesh grille. Thanks

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 852
boppa wrote:
Hi my name is Rebecca Garcia I am wanting to purchase 1 set of the black mesh grille. Thanks

I think if you look at the date of the post saying the group buy is closed, you will realise you have missed it by some time :eusa-think:

I would look on RCZPerformances website for the item you require.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1025

2retro User avatar

Kudos: 388

Smooth! 8-)

DKZ5745 User avatar

If it had fit mine I would have had it :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1025

I think it could look quite good to make one for the mk2.

DKZ5745 User avatar

I agree. The black pack I have makes a difference, so I think that sort of grill would really suit the front end.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Previous

Return to RCZ Performance