Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion Ipods, MP3 Players and Sat Nav Stereo reset

Stereo reset

Inc Phone connectivity, radio and other media

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:24 am
tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 375
These are the ducts I got from Peugeot

The ducts are from the 308 (with rear heating) with the same heater matrix as the RCZ.

I cut them at the bend trial fitted and the trimmed to suit.

I use self tapping screws to hold where I cut to the carpet (the part nearest the carpet is longer than the part nearest the console side piece), which also holds the duct in place and won't come off the port.

You could if you wanted to dismantle the sides put a screw into the part that connects to the ducting and the port.

I'll try to take some photos next week.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Post Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:53 am
mick200gt Regular
Regular

Kudos: 14
Dont think its that tianorth no issues with things getting hot ,stereos not worked correct last two morns and car has been frozen over ,but got in car this morn and everything worked champion thats why ime at a bit of a loss its very intermittent ,but it does your head in when things should work haha

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 pm
mick200gt Regular
Regular

Kudos: 14
Did a reset this morn and its been ok today so we shall see but I did notice eco mode came in very quick after reset so I wonder if my battery is starting on its way out and causing this issue ,being as these cars are so reliant on a tip top battery

Post Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:46 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 206
Yes, iffy batteries can do odd things with Peugeots.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
Not a Peugeot anymore, after god knows how many years. I now drive a 2013 Toyota GT86, called Steven. It done gone sideways.

Previous

Return to Ipods, MP3 Players and Sat Nav