Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion Ipods, MP3 Players and Sat Nav Aftermarket OEM replacement Nav/Stereo

Aftermarket OEM replacement Nav/Stereo

Inc Phone connectivity, radio and other media

Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:48 pm
Racheljo Newbie

Kudos: 5
Hi Im a complete newbie to this forum and also to RCZs, had mine less than a week, but i'm already addicted, anyhow, Ive been doing some research on replacing the factory head unit with an incorporated satnav unit, but wanting to keep everything OEM including all the functions supported through the original stereo.
Ive Been reading theses forums avidly for a while, even before I got my new baby, Ive found 2 units that are claimed to be completely plug and play, the first one and the most expensive is a unit running win6 and this is from the US, with the obvious disadvantage of importing into the UK from outside the EU.
The other unit is available from a dutch retailer caraudioexpert.nl and is an adroid based system with full integration for the RCZ, but once again imported But I have had a chat with a company in Liverpool Iceboxauto.com they were already selling the same unit in silver for the 308 and weren't aware of the RCZ application, but after doing checks themselves they confirmed that their unit is identical to the dutch one and they are going to start selling the piano black one for the RCZ, if the price is the same for the silver then they will be £100 ponds cheaper than the Dutch, plus full UK backup and help
2013 RCZ GT Diesel

2retro User avatar

Kudos: 537
I'm getting a sever sense of déjà vu here... :crazy:

I'm sure somebody will be able to answer your questions soon. :thumbup:

Racheljo Newbie

Kudos: 5
Yeh, This forum is where i gleaned most of my info, I was just highlighting the fact that Ive found a uk suplier for the oem stereo replacement at a reasonable cost, just under £300
2013 RCZ GT Diesel

Return to Ipods, MP3 Players and Sat Nav