Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion Interior R seats, sqeeking

R seats, sqeeking

Leather, seats, dash, aircon, heaters & strange noises

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:12 pm
sandervh2 Regular
Regular

Kudos: 1
Hi guys,

Picked up my RCZ R today and when I came home I noticed that the driver seat sqeekes getting in and out the car. Is this a problem that any other R owners experienced? I have the actual R seats, so not the full leather/electric ones.

Thanks! :)

Sander

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:18 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1393
I've not noticed any squeaking on mine. Maybe the nuts and bolts for the seat need a little tighten?
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:34 pm
sandervh2 Regular
Regular

Kudos: 1
I really hope it's that simple, think I'll pay a visit to the dealer soon. Hope they can sort it out real quick :)

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:23 am
howardf Senior Member

Kudos: 53
On my 200gt I have the same problem....seat has started to creak when I change gear or go over bumps / around corners.......
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red
Nav Pack, Black Pack, Vision Pack
Front & Rear sensors
19" Black Onyx Solstice
Simple Black Leather interior Heated Seats

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:50 pm
AndyLanson User avatar

Kudos: 43
So far no problem with my R seats. Hopefully that will stay the same and that you get it sorted.

Andy.
Andrew Ryan: We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.

Post Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:50 am
RCZ-R User avatar

Kudos: 141
No squeking on my R with over 31.000 miles and multiple in and outs each day.
RCZ R in red. driven daily. and driven hard.
Dyno results here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10118

Post Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 pm
S2LN Regular
Regular

Kudos: 5
sandervh2 wrote:
Hi guys,

Picked up my RCZ R today and when I came home I noticed that the driver seat sqeekes getting in and out the car. Is this a problem that any other R owners experienced? I have the actual R seats, so not the full leather/electric ones.

Thanks! :)

Sander

Did you get any joy out of the dealer????? Mine has started squeaking! Only 4000 miles. Driving me nuts!!! Cant cope with squeaks or rattles. I originally lifted the seat one notch of the lowest setting. It then developed another a secondary squeak. So I now have a choice of two different squeaks depending on my mood!

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:22 am
DRTDVL Senior Member

Kudos: 42
We had this issue, drove us mental! One dealership replaced the seat base, and that didn't work (it was also broken) and another said they would look after it after 2 months of its still squeaky arguments with the old dealership the new one apparently greased it all up and it's been fine since...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Return to Interior