Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion Interior Is it possible to remove doorcardholder

Is it possible to remove doorcardholder

Leather, seats, dash, aircon, heaters & strange noises

Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:05 am
Dafoto Regular
Regular

Kudos: 1
Hi

I have a little scratch on the plastic door cardholder (the box at the bottom of the door panel) :twisted: .

I would like to solve this issue and went to Peugeot and they informed me that I will have to by the complete panel 1800€ :wtf: .

Now I'm wondering if it would be possible to disconnect (remove) this ugly plastic door cardholder in order to have it
clothed and refitted again.

Maybe some of you already removed the door panel and can tell me if it is possible or not.

Thanks for your help.

Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1053

It is possible. You need to take all of the trim off and go round the entire door card to unscrew all the screws.

Dafoto Regular
Regular

Kudos: 1
Abzynthe,

you are the man !
Thanks for your fast reply.

Now I need the how to part ... to remove the door panel without scratching that !

Thanks for making my day !

Abzynthe User avatar

Ill be making a how to for the removal at some point when I upgrade the speakers, but its quite low on my to do list. Theres a french member that took some pictures but I cant remember what thread its in.

TomC User avatar

Kudos: 321
Abzynthe wrote:
...Theres a french member that took some pictures but I cant remember what thread its in.

This one: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4660
Tom

The blackest THP 200 of all...

Abzynthe User avatar

Thats the one :thumbup:

donnaj1dlh User avatar

Kudos: 425
Mine have been on and off like a hot tap replacing wing mirrors, no damage though so they must be fairy rugged :)
Celebrated the birth of a "bog standard" Amber Red 2.0 HDi GT RCZ............born on 01 Oct 11
.... staying faithful to the brand:
2011 RCZ HDi GT, Amber Red
2006 207 HDi GT, Lacerta Yellow
2000 306 HDi DTurbo, China Blue
1998 306 DTurbo, Silver
and then I went and bought a Volcanic Orange Mini Cooper S, born 14Jun14 ... 'kin meong.......

OO58RON User avatar

Kudos: 893
I've never seen a "hot tap replacing wing mirrors" but if a spotty youth can do it, then I see no reason why a hot tap couldn't :lol:
RCZ is the only car to make the Audi TT appear dated, and is officially the sexiest car on the road.

Return to Interior