Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion Interior Interior light cluster

Interior light cluster

Leather, seats, dash, aircon, heaters & strange noises

Post Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:28 am
Zapp001 Regular
Regular

Kudos: 0
Morning all I need to remove the overhead console ( where interior lights sit ) to run wires for Kenwood dash cam and Bluetooth mic and Alpine Dsp mic any ideas how it all comes apart ?
Rgds Zapp
Pics will be taken for anyone else wanting to see

Post Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:19 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 549
Zapp001 wrote:
Morning all I need to remove the overhead console ( where interior lights sit ) to run wires for Kenwood dash cam and Bluetooth mic and Alpine Dsp mic any ideas how it all comes apart ?
Rgds Zapp
Pics will be taken for anyone else wanting to see

I'd have a look here, this guys done loads and ripped the inside out, if you cannot find from his posting then maybe PM him and you might be lucky - hope it helps...

Cheers M. :beer:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4660
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap

Post Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:02 pm
Zapp001 Regular
Regular

Kudos: 0
Great thanks a lot

Post Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:02 pm
chrismac Regular
Regular

Kudos: 3
Be careful if you try to remove the rear view mirror. Its a pain to get it back in place correctly.

To fit my Dashcam, just to the left of the console - I tucked the wire under the roof lining down behind the A pillar cover, behind the glovebox and into the radio.

Post Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:02 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1096
That’s exactly how I fitted the front cam in mine. I saw the problems the windscreen guy had re-fitting the rear view mirror, in the end it took him longer than it did to do the rest of the job.

The wire tucks in quite nicely and can’t be seen from inside or outside :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Return to Interior