Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion Drivetrain Need Help On RCZ 200 to RCZ R

Need Help On RCZ 200 to RCZ R

Engine, gearbox, exhaust and other drivetrain issues

Post Tue May 16, 2017 9:49 am
ahfatpanda Newbie

Kudos: 1
Hi Guys,

Help some help if any of you can asst.

As i have done a small project without doing more research so now got some questions for some bros here for advise.

As i have just done a overhaul on my RCZ THP200 so i decided to order some parts myself and trying to make it a RCZ R.

So the manifold, Turbo, Downpipe i have order the RCZ R Parts from Frances.

And i also have order Forged Pistons Ratio 9.5.1, A Forge Intercooler, KW Coilover, Remus Exhuast system, OpenPod etc...

And now have i have to check if i order a RCZ R ECU but without any chassis of a RCZ R are they able to program it for me? (Unless someone can find a Scrap RCZ R Chassis number for me i dont know can i try it) But i read somewhere unless i have to change the PSI and also meter so they can work so is it true?

So i am guessing if this is the case even i have those parts installed but the output still at THP200 right?

Anyway can i have it tune like a R 270 or higher?

So sorry guys just asking and see what you guys think of this or advise i can do?

Post Tue May 16, 2017 3:11 pm
tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 371
If you are going to all this trouble then why not get the ecu remapped?
Super chips for example would have copied to store someone's original configuration in case the wanted to return back to spec.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Post Tue May 16, 2017 9:40 pm
neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 538
If going to all this trouble why not buy an R in the first place probably work out cheaper in the long run :eusa-think:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

Post Thu May 18, 2017 4:45 am
ahfatpanda Newbie

Kudos: 1
neilgsxr69 wrote:
If going to all this trouble why not buy an R in the first place probably work out cheaper in the long run :eusa-think:

Haha... i wanted but in my country dont have this model. Lastly if there is will be very ex due to our tax in our country is very high.

Return to Drivetrain