Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion General Technical R on full lock

R on full lock

Anything about the RCZ that doesn't belong in the forums below including Service & warranty questions

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:35 am
JvdBosch Regular
Regular

Kudos: 4
it's clearly a tire-issue, in combination with temperature. On the stock tires, my R does this in winter a lot. In summer it's non-existent. I have winter-wheels which I will mount in november or so, so I'm curious how they will behave. In any case it is not a bug, just a feature. :)
Red RCZ-R, 8000km and counting...

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:40 am
refused Member

Kudos: 1
Mine has 0 to do with temperature. Rail, hail, or shine, or heatwave (stupid Australia) it will happen.

But yeah a nice feature that wont stop :(

Also interested to see how your winter wheels go.
2011 THP200
1994 405 Mi16

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:17 am
sanpiseth40 Newbie

Kudos: 0
When turning my R (has it wider tyres than the standard car?) on full lock I often get a big vibration, tyre scrubbing, juddering......????? Hard to ...
บอลพรุ่งนี้

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:34 am
tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 319
This is a common fault.

Basically the geometry doesn't help things but it could also be down to play in bearing and bushes etc.
I've had my struts replaced under warranty as they though that they were moving, bu it still did it, the technician rotated the strut and it seemed to solve it!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Previous

Return to General Technical