Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion General Technical Top up coolant level problem

Top up coolant level problem

Anything about the RCZ that doesn't belong in the forums below including Service & warranty questions

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 984
Not sure what’s happening with your posts, unless it’s my iPad that’s cutting them short. Anyway, not being able to read anything afte your first line, the coolant sensor has been known to fail on the Z so if you are saying your coolant level is OK but you still have the warning, it’s the sensor.

Just check level in expansion tank, also no leaks on drive after parking up (air con puts a small amount of water out) and have a quick look under oil filler cap for white ish sludge.

If all OK it’s the sensor.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 130
DKZ5745 wrote:
Not sure what’s happening with your posts, unless it’s my iPad that’s cutting them short. Anyway, not being able to read anything afte your first line.

I'm getting that too, a short message and then a blue link to another site (which I'm not interested in clicking on thanks all the same) Hmmm....
2011 RCZ GT 200, Shark Grey. Feline styling pack (quads :p ) Vision pack lights. JBL upgrade.

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:08 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 984
Ahhh, I hadn’t tried clicking on the blue line.... maybe these posts are not all they seem :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:33 pm
Nemi User avatar

Kudos: 32
sanpiseth40 is a bot, don't click anything

Previous

Return to General Technical