Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Technical Discussion General Technical Dash Display Parameters

Dash Display Parameters

Anything about the RCZ that doesn't belong in the forums below including Service & warranty questions

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:14 pm
beaks User avatar

Kudos: 37
Hi all,

Quick one - one my dash display I can select the big MPH readout with instant MPG and range below.

Is there a way of changing the parameters below to average MPG etc?

Clearly not a big deal it not, but I find the instant MPG pretty useless unless on cruise control...

Cheers,

Ian B
@teambeaks

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:22 pm
tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 372
Pressing the button on the end of the windscreen wipers changes the display, but it will change from the big speed numbers to average speed, mileage etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:24 pm
beaks User avatar

tianorth wrote:
Pressing the button on the end of the windscreen wipers changes the display, but it will change from the big speed numbers to average speed, mileage etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi, sorry yes I know you can cycle through using that button...

My question was can you change what's shown below the MPH display?

Cheers,

Ian B
@teambeaks

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:49 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1131
I don’t think you can change that display using any stock controls.

I think there are various parameters that can be changed using Mirascript, I have changed what happens when I press my mode button & the end button on the wiper stalk, but it was quite a lot of trial and error. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10474&hilit=+Software
The main problem is that if you do anything that you can’t correct you have a brick. I don’t know whether or not you can achieve your goal even using Mirascript.

The above only applies to the RT6 unit, not the NG4.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:48 am
beaks User avatar

DKZ5745 wrote:
I don’t think you can change that display using any stock controls.

I think there are various parameters that can be changed using Mirascript, I have changed what happens when I press my mode button & the end button on the wiper stalk, but it was quite a lot of trial and error. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10474&hilit=+Software
The main problem is that if you do anything that you can’t correct you have a brick. I don’t know whether or not you can achieve your goal even using Mirascript.

The above only applies to the RT6 unit, not the NG4.

Hi,

Thanks for the info - given the risks involved I'll leave things well alone!

Cheers,

Ian B
@teambeaks

Return to General Technical